BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

mine did get smaller, but it took more than half a year to fully deswell

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry this question is a little off topic - but is it generally a bad idea to go to Korea for a nose job if you don't want drastic results?

I want to get a bulbous tip reduction, but am really hesitating on putting in an implant for a bridge implantation because I hate the idea of putting anything in there. Is it possible to get a reduction FIRST and decide later to have an implant put in? Or do the two procedures have to be done together?

Actually, I checked the email I sent to ID six months ago regarding my case. They said that I would need V-line surgery because "my two jaws are asymmetric and I have a small chin." I'm not sure why my having a small chin would necessitate a v-line surgery. What I have is a crooked jaw with asymmetric eyes...

The way they answered my question seemed rush and not thorough. I'm definitely disappointed... but it may mean I have to see them in person first.

Hi everyone,

I've been reading this thread and find it very informative.:tpfrox: Thx every1 for sharing.:ty:

I wanna get revision rhino and Also paranasal augmentation n forehead fat graft. Or what VIP termed as 'harmony rhinoplasty'

Ill be going wif my sis (she's revision eyelid n primary rhino) to Korea on jan 14 or thereabouts. We're applying for visas now.

Would love to hear from any1 planning to go around the same time...or not. We can exchange thoughts, opinions, infos etc etc

I thought I was set on VIP but after learning bout dr wang ting I'm swayed...doctors I'm considering right now are

VIP - 1st choice
Shimmian
O & young
Ryan hsu, Taiwan
Wang ting, china

Primarily interested in doctors reputed in rib rhino if any1s got More names i'd Love To Hear them
I've emailed the first 3 clinics. the replies are below

VIP
Rib cartilage graft rhinoplasty would give the satisfying final result for her as there is not much structure of her nose and to correct the external area, I might need compositive graft (ear cartilage+skin graft) on the tip area.
Rib cartilage #7 is the straightest and most sufficient material for full autologous graft rhinoplasty.
I would have to incise 3-4 cm underneath the breast line and use endoscope to harvest the rib cartilage.
Not only it is most safe, the final result will be permanent.
I will also have to harvest fascia and dermis for the tissue graft.
The downside is the recovery phase. Unlike silicon materials where only skin needs time to recover, for full rib cartilage graft rhinoplasty, both skin and cartilage needs time to heal and absorb.
Since rib cartilage is the thickest material among autologous tissue graft rhinoplasty, it takes more time to heal.
Most of the patients' swelling goes down in 2 weeks but the final result has to wait for at least 6 months or a year.
After 2-3 months patient's nose swelling will go down and the result will start to show better and better.

Along with her rhinoplasty, she should also do paranasal augmentation.
Paranasal augmentation is to fill in the depressed nasolabial folds so one's nose can look more definite and have more youthful looking face.
Then I could use rib cartilage to fill in the depressed folds which will make one look younger and give more give definition for the nose.

1. Rib cartilage graft revision rhinoplasty = US$8,500 (Anesthesia included)
+ US$1000 (Basic Revision) = US$9,500
2. Paranasal augmentation = US$1,500
IDK if prices r still the same. Cos this quote was Many months ago.

Shimmian
we believe, we can correct you nose and make prretier.
We will use flap surgery or Z-plasty.
The price is usd.11,000.

O & young (translated from Mandarin n tweaked it a bit for easier read)

Hello. Your situation can do the 'famous nose surgery' to repair. The 'famous nasal surgery' content is generally the bridge of the nose pad silicone, nose with rib cartilage support, nose pad dermal, depending on your situation, there may be other additional procedures. The 'famous nose' cost is normally around 12 to 15 million won, for the final cost you need to come to the hospital with the director of consulting to determine. For Fat filling (fat grafts) our hospitals currently engage in activities. to fill the whole face is 1.5 million won, filling part of face is 1 milliion won. Consulting time is 1 to 2 days in advance to make an appointment. If you have any doubt, please leave a message. Thank you

VIP s reply is the most detailed n comprehensive.

Also if any1s personally went With Dr wang ting, or know some1 who has, am most interested To Hear your take on him. Many thanks n Wish all surgery success

Hi. I'm interested in VIP. Their recommendations are indeed detailed; I equate that to caring. However, they seem to recommend rib rhino and paranasal augmentation for everyone. If they keep the prices they quoted you, that is a good price compared to their new pricing. Last they quoted me was $9500 and 2000 for rhino and paranasal augmentation, respectively. Keep us updated! I'm planning to head there in June.

So I guess VIP's upped their prices by 1k for rib rhino:rolleyes: thx for the update. Will def keep every1 posted

Update:

I am in Korea and I just finished three consultations: JW, Regen, and Real. I just learned that the clinic that my cousin recommended to me was Regen. The nose doctor is my cousin's colleague. I have decided to go this route. He was very kind and I trusted his judgment.

Anyone have more info. about MisKo noses? Seems like it's excellent for tip shaping and projection but, it seems pretty new and I want to know if it's reversible? Like, am I able
to take those rod things out? Are there any side effects? I really wish there was something
that I could actually read in English.

Thanks.

Mine did, but it's still pretty big (for a girl at least. I think a big tip for a guy looks manly). They put in too much cartilage which is why I'm back again. Anyway in VIP now?

Good morning, everyone.

Last week I went to Shimmian Clinic in Korea then had a nose surgery. Now I want to share my experience to help you all.

I find the information about other people had nose surgery in Korea because I want to get more information to prepare my nose surgery and choose a good doctor.

Day 0 - The first day i arrived too late so they arranged that went to dormitory first

Day 1 - I met Dr. Jung and had a nice consultation then surgery started at 2pm

Day 2 & 3 - went to the clinic to wash the wound

Day 4 & 5 - take a good rest in the dormitory

Day 6 - Shopping

Day 7 - went to the clinic for stitches and cleaning the wound, but the ears also had a little bit problems so can’t stitches today. I need to back the clinic tomorrow

Day 8 - Ear stitches then Dr. Jung came to check my nose. He said good nose. I felt happy too.

I stay 9 days in Shimmian and everyone nice to me, specially Cantonese translator whom take care all for me. They have a dormitory around W70000 per night and if you have a surgery will free one night in clinic, pick up you in airport etc. nice service.

Dr. Jung can speak Chinese, English, Japanese and Korean. So you can easy to talk with him what you want to do.

However, I love my nose so much now.:love:

Congrats! So glad to hear that you love it! Please keep us updated~ I would love to know how you recover and how your before and after turns out:heart:

^_^v

Yeah, that's my main concern. I really want that small tip but not the pinched look. I want that Park Si Yeon nose, if you know what I mean.

And I'm thinking about going this summer sometime in June or July.
Ugh, too many to pick from >_<

And what do you mean you're going back? How is that going?

Cause the tip is too big for me so I'm back again to ask them to revise it and make it smaller. I'm actually at VIP right now waiting for my turn to go in.

hey just heard u were going back to vip for a revision, did they use rib for your tip for your first rhinoplasty? one of the main concerns i did have about going to vip was not having a small enough or pointy tip. updates on how ure revision goes would be nice. goodluck with everything :smile:

hey i was juss curious about what process you were taking about to shape the tip. can u explain it in more detail how that happens?