BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

VIP is cheaper tthan O&Y now. VIP quoted me US$10,000 (incl. free accomodation).

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to actually get more insights as I move forward. I'm just waiting for the other clinics to reply so that I can choose where to go to. Has anybody corrected their nose hump and have their bridge and tip repaired? I just got my follow up from Pitangui's online consultant, and here's what she said:

We observed that you have a nasal hump and your nose tip is droopy and bulbous. The top third of your nose from between your eyes to the a third of the way down should is predominately made up of bone. From that point, to the area where your tip starts, the nasal bridge is mostly cartilage. Your nasal tip is also made up of mostly cartilage and also soft tissue such as fat, and skin.

The nasal hump can be due to either over grown bone or cartilage. Dr. Yoo will perform either through a close or open approach depending on your nose shape.

To reduce the nasal hump, the nasal cartilages will be separated from the septum. Then, he will reduce the hump prominence until it is as close as possible to your desired look. Then, the bony prominence will be reduced by shaving method. After the shaving, a thin slice of silicone implant will be placed on top of your nasal bridge to make it straight and higher. Finally, droopy nose tip correction will be performed by rotating the overgrown cartilages inside of the nose tip so that length of your nose will get shorter to give you a younger look.

Additionally, excessive tissues inside of the nose tip will be removed partially to make slimmer nose tip. The surgery is usually done under sedative anesthesia and with a small incision with very fine sutures.

True. Rhinoplasties are one of the most difficult plastic surgeries and has one of the most greatest risks - difficulty breathing. I don't even know why L-shaped implants were used in the first place when the risks were pretty obvious from the start. It really is important to go to board-certified doctor who really knows what he's doing.

Hi! I was just wondering what made you choose rib implants instead of getting ear cartilage. tnx

Hi, for my 1st revision rhino i used ear cartilage for bridge augmentation and the result was far from satisfactory. The Before photos in my album is ear cartilage bridge.

Hey. How do I get to your album? I clicked on your profile and the Facebook link but still can't see anything. Thanks.

Hi smiling heart

I'm also curious as to how much you paid for your rhino at migo & if you dont mind sharing any pix. My email is [email protected]. :smile:

april_may,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! I'm glad things worked out for you and I have to say you look so "renewed"~!!! Happy continued healing!!! :flowers:

Thanks! It worked.

That nose matches your face. I like how the tip looks from the front. Nice slope on the profile view. You look younger in the after as well. Whatever skin treatment you had helped. Congrats.

Thanks. Could be the stem cell and/or the fat graft that somehow helped my skin :smile:

Thanks for accepting my FR. You are already looking great. For fat graft, I couldn't exactly tell what you did (besides the fact that you said you had fat graft) just that you look better than before :smile: an your nose is looking amazing!

Hey Taeyang, I've been looking around for reviews and BA's (other than the ones on his site) on Dr. Wang but can't find any. Could you link me to the Chinese forum with reviews? Or tell me which search terms I need to look for in order to find it?