BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

:ty::biggrin:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi april_may, I'm really interested in getting a revision rhino (also have an L-shaped silicone implant) with possible fat grafting to the forehead and I would love to see your BA's. I can't see any album on your profile page though....

I'm debating between fat grafting for the forehead and some other options like bone cement or goretex (those do sound more foreboding and surgically intense though). I've heard that fat grafting can possibly weigh the forehead down more in the future and that in most cases it isn't as likely to last and you'll need repeat treatments? I've just started researching fat grafts though so I'm not too clear on that. Is there any reason you chose fat grafting over other forehead definition options?

hey, bumb, welcome!

april_may has been really helpful here and sharing and we are really grateful and i'm not sure if you know you need to "request" to be a "friend"/contact to be able to view the albums - try clicking on her username and seeing the options list to find this! hope this helps.

hey no problem, jus give me a day cuz i have too look through all of my bookmarks to find the forum for you lol. i can email some pics that i got off the forum and tht some ppl have sent to me of his if u like. juss pm your email if you want them.

Ah, I'm new to using the forum so I didn't know that. I don't see an options list on her profile page but I might not have enough posts yet for that to be enabled? Thanks for letting me know though! I'm trying to get a hang of the site. :smile:

Thanks so much Taeyang! I don't have pm enabled yet but my email is [email protected]

Hi bump, I can email u my ba's if u like. I don't know bout bone cement till u mentioned it. As for goretex, I'm adverse to having anything foreign implanted to my face now ever since my silicon infection.

I have read as well that fat graft to forehead will eventually get rebsorbed by the body but the fats that don't get rebsorbed will be there to stay. That is y the repeat treatments, to get as many fats to stay cuz the fats get resorbed less n less with each repeated treatments. I've read 3 treatments r ideal n will yield very good results already. Provided care is taken ie. no sauna, no washing face with hot water, etc. oh, n body metabolism plays a role too.

Based on my experience, my first fat graft was on jan 25 and by jan 29 I could see that it's more than 50% gone. And I can only assume that the rapid loss is attributed to 1 or all of these factors, 1. my high body metabolism, 2. am a smoker, 3. although I washed my face with tepid water, I took long showers with very hot water. Thus, I unwittingly created a sauna environment where am in for longer than 15 minutes. Mind u, I was in Korea during winter hahaha

So, on jan29, which is also the day of my rhino surgery, I got my 2nd fat graft. I really noticed the difference in the rate of resorption between the 1st N 2nd graft. Its waaaaay slower with the 2nd one. (And I steer clear of hot showers now, lesson learnt :biggrin:)

Thanks for the info april_may! I'd love to see your BA pics if emailing them wouldn't be too much of a hassle. My email is [email protected]

I didn't know you could get multiple fat injections within such a small time frame, I thought they had to be spaced out over a period of months. Nor did I know that hot water can influence reabsorption rate haha (bad for me because I'm very fond of long hot showers too). It's good to know though that some fat will remain permanent. Thanks so much for all the information on fat grafting, I feel much more educated on the whole process.

no probs. emailed u my ba's.

i had no idea it can be done too. from wat i've read, consecutive treatments r usually 2-3weeks after the previous one. but i guess cuz of time constraint, the surgeon 'customized' it to fit my schedule?!

I think it probably is. I am booking my flight now about 3 months ahead and it's 1300 is the cheapest I have found.. :sad: good thing i have saved a while for this trip!

hey. i can email u or you can make 3 more postings so i(and everyone else) can friend-add you to see the ba's cuz i know some users post their ba's here too.

I'm booking almost 4 months in advance. I'm not from the west coast nor southern portion so it's expected that it'll cost me more.