BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

:dothewave:Looking for someone/a group to buddy up in June/ July to Seoul:dothewave:

My plan is to be in S.Korea for about 2 weeks to do the chin advancement (or V-line) and revision Rhinoplasty.

My ideal is either we could share a room or staying close by (in the same hotel) so that we could help each other out, especially the few nights after the operation. I have been on my own the first time in Seoul a year ago to do Rhinoplasty and Blepharoplasty, the night after the surgery was awful to be alone as I have experienced.

By the way, I will be flying from Europe.

Feel free to p.m me so we can talk more about this!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$10K is just too much. That kind of rate is for foreign tourists. As with any business, the prices are jacked up by the demand. And since they are revamping their medical tourism campaign, we all need to be more streetwise. I wouldn't want to go to a standard clinics that's just going with the flow, I'd rather go to a an established clinic with reasonable rates.

As someone who has had their nose done in Vietnam once, before I had a revision in Korea, I would highly recommend NOT going to Vietnam for the reasons listed above (sanitation).

Just want to let everybody know that I'm alive and doing well so far. Can't really comment on anything so far yet because it's still too early but yeah, nothing shady or bad has happened for any of you who think I might have gotten my kidneys or livers taken out and sold my some crazy Chinese surgeon =).

I've heard of such rumors! Glad you still have most of your functioning parts. Thank God they didn't touch your brain. Haha.

I concur! I'm Vietnamese however no Vietnamese surgeon or medications for me! They cheap you out on things if you bargain down the price. There is really such thing as you get what you paid for. And, even if you pay for something at asking price you'll get something cheap. Lol. And what sanitation? Have you seen people taking a dump (poop, ****, etc for the international folks) downstream and drink upstream? Eww. Think twice and then think again if you're still set on going there.

You might not even get silicon. You'll get a piece of plastic in your nose. If you use ribs what's to say they won't take extra to for someone else. And did you know SE has highest rates of TB and hepatitis. Hope they wash their hands and use new gloves and masks on every patients. Keep dreaming.

Careful now, crazy Chinese surgeon extract heart through rib to make benefit for glorious nation of The People's China.

Oh c'mon now. That's a bit much.

PS. yes we know what dump means. lol

Did you get rid, ear cartilage or silicon?

Can I get your thoughts on this? http://thammyhanquoc.com.vn/

I had to translate it using google, but some of the information wasn't translated good enough. Thanks :smile:

In the end, I think I might just go with Bangkok. It's definitely much safer here.

Edit: Ok ok, I've decided on my decision. I'm going to Bumrungrad in Bangkok. Look at this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOIne0ldth0
The patient is awake throughout this, meaning she's chosen LA, or they don't offer GA. And second, I don't know whether she's opted for part silicon part cartilage, or if this is what they call augmenting the nose using ear cartilage. They take a tiny bit of cartilage from behind the ear and just use it to "cushion" the silicon against the nose. No thank you.

Totally agree with your opinion. Even if it's for free there's no way I would do a surgery in Vietnam. Yuckkk!

Watch out, girls! You always get what you paid for.

Wow, I wouldn't have the nerve like her to be awake while people butchering me. I did mine in JW and had the IV drip sedation which knocked me out completely but I still got freak out when I woke up.
First night after the surgery I thought I was going to die alone in the hotel... even though my case was considering to be successful and the service was top-notch.

Before went to S.Korea I had been considering Yanhee or Bumrungrad in Bangkok as well. But it seem like the style just doesn't fit me, they seem to make the nose too western-looking (pointy, too high, unnatural) and unfit to asian features. Besides, some of people I know had eyes, nose, facial bone contouring done at Dr. Juta (Bumrungrad) and Greechart (Yanhee) seem to have quite a ladyboy-like face. Even though they look pretty but not as natural and cute like Korean style. It is not much cheaper in Bumrungrad compare to Korean's clinic (dr.Jung, dr.Suh, dr.Lee) though.
If I were you I would rather save up to go to S.Korea instead (which I did a year ago).

Yup. I hate not being able to recommend Vietnam (as a Vietnamese-American myself), but VN has no system for criminal accountability. If you wanted to sue your surgeon for malpractice, he could just pay off the judge in court and continue practicing.

Hi!
I am new here :smile:

I bought tickets so I will arrive at Seoul at 23th of March. For 2 weeks.
I am going to get rhinoplasty.

Will anybody be there in the same time?
I will be glad to hang out or meet up.)))

Please, don't hesitate to contact me: "danaa.vaa" "gmail" "com"

pease&love :smile: