BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hi Chris, how is your feeling? You have completed cartilage rhinoplasty for 10 days until today. I hope can share your good result!:cool:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using your ear cartilage and your own tissue is actually good, because your body won't reject it. My friend isnt 100% satisfied with results from Aone, and she's the one who found out about the other girls contracted nose. My friend told me while i was in korea that locals don't go to VIP, he has a bad reputation. Not ethical, that is why he targets foreign consumers. You should do what i did. Go on many consultations, and go with whoever you feel confident with.

Yes, you are right. I should have to do more consultation before I make a decision which doctor I choose. Anyway, from mid October is still far and I have plenty of time to do more research.

i heard the same thing! my friend actually mentioned that when we were going into Shinmian, i believe it means he hasn't went through the entire plastic surgery curriculum? only trained in eye's,nose and throat operations. Probably is why he only does noses

I may go to korea for facial contouring in oct too!

Hi Jentala, when are you going to Seoul in Oct? I have not bought air ticket, but I have design fly from Vancouver on Oct15 this year. Where did you stay last time?

I'm form Vancouver to, I'm in toronto atm. I stayed with my friends family, so i didn't need accommodation, only spent one night at shinmian. I'm still working out dates but i would like to go during that time

I live Sparwood, so I leave from Cranbrook to Vancouver then to Seoul. If I go to Shinmian, I need accommodation. If I go to VIP, They said they let me stay in their place for 10 days.
I just try to contact JW and Shinmian, and sent them my pic.
If I choose Shinmian, I only can do nose revision and remove eye bags . I want to have my mandibular jaw reduction, too.

Hi Girlies,

I'm somewhat back... I'm researching on purchasing a Chloé luggage tote and stopped by to see what everyone is up to. I have a bunch of old, outdated messages in my inbox that I didn't have time to respond to. So sorry! I'm currently in my month 9 recovery mode from my surgery at VIP in September 2012.

Swelling has completely subsided and I am still happy with my nose - a lot of people still think I am either Korean or Mixed. I clean my nose out once a week with Neilmed Sinus Rinse, I no longer have any issues with sinuses. Before my rhinoplasty at VIP, I had sinus infections 3 times per year.

Things are good. I've had a relationship with my boyfriend who is of arab descent, his nose is pretty big and we have no issues or qualms about my nose getting in the way of kissing and normal couple-y stuff.

If anyone has any questions, I'm more willing to answer them for the next several days, given the complexity of my schedule. I do apologise in advance if I vanish - I do have a busy lifestyle that gives me the opportunity to travel.

Much love,
Schrö :hbeat:

(If you are new to this, you can read my review by clicking on my profile and viewing my previous posts - I am part of team "ribstackers")

pm me, lets talk

actually that's the kind of procedure i've been searching for.. diced cartilage will prevent the chances of cartilage to warp, esp for rib cartilage. using ear cartilage! thats so good, bcs taking cartilage from your ribs will hurts and will need more time to recover,
using ear is much less invasive and the feel of your nose will be more natural i think. ribs cartilage is hard u know..