BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Did you consult Dr Choi or Dr Kang? I had non-incisional double eyelids with Dr Kang.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you saphireeni,

for the nosebleed, hard to say as all day, it had been raining non stop plus I had been walking for hours to do shopping, plus big variations of temperature....

Dear All forumes,
Can anybody tell me if you guys ever heard of Dr. Anthony Park from "Korea Surgery clinic" in gangnam with phn no (02-543 0076)
Their website is in korean www.korea-ps.com

I dont read korean or chinese so i won't know how reputable is this clinic.
Maybe any of you ever visited this clinic, done any surgery or even heard of their reputation (good or bad).

Pls help as now im in korea and wanting to check out this clinic before even visiting them. Thanks a lot.

Thank you so much Chris, for your detailed experience with Shimmian Clinic. Your post, will definitely help a lot of others in regards to Rib Rhinoplasty. I hope your recovery goes well, and can't wait to see your before and after photos. i also added you to my contact list.

Thanks

hi Jentala,

I'm new to this thread, i was wondering would you please be able to send me your before and after photos. i am also thinking of going to Dr Jung. Thanks

My email address is [email protected]

Hi Vny,

i'm new to this thread, and doing some research on rhinoplasty in Korea, would you be able to send me your before and after photos? my email address is [email protected]

Thank you.

Hi Kain,

I'm new to this thread, i was wondering would you please be able to send me your before and after photos. i am also thinking of going to Dr Jung for my primary rib rhino. i've also added you to my contacts.Thanks

My email address is [email protected]

Hi everybody,

I am Chinese Canadian and will perform calf surgery at OZ Clinic with Dr Park at the end of July. I am looking for someone to go with since I dont know anyone in Seoul.
I'm planning to stay at Young Dong hotel for 2.5 weeks.
Please PM me if you are planning to go to Korea around that time! Thankss!

Sorries.. i know I do not belong to this post, but I still have not find anyone who will be performing surgery to go with me yet. >.<

Hi
There are a few going around that time at " best plastic surgery tread" .. u can post ur schedule there...

Wow,

How time flies! Its already the 3rd thread! Just popping by after two years to see what surgery life is like? I had my nose done at vip in 2010 and its now 2013! So crazy to think its been three years already!

After reading some more recent posts i feel like its become more communal and easier to find buddy's to go through this process together =)

Well 3 years post surgery and thank goodness!!! No complications im very glad to say. No infection no protusion. Im very glad i chose rib instead of silicon or goretex. I was talking to my sister the other day who works in the medical field and she was telling me how common rib graft is nowadays. They even use it for trauma patients in mandible areas as well as the leg!!! Its insane!

So post surgery:

Pro's: Nice nose still the perfect shape id always hoped for =)
Very natural
Don't need to worry about infections

Con's: Every now and then my rib area (where they took the graft from) gets sharp pain. (Weird but only happens every so often and the pain level would be less than cramps *You'd understand if you were a girl)
Im too scared to play extreme sports haha just in case someone punches my nose

anyhow, hope everyone finds this helpful. It seems that nobody really puts an update on their nose three years down the track so i hope this gives some sort of reassurance for you guys. =) Don't be scared! I look back and think "Wow i was really brave"

Hi houseoftaylar, I am new here, but I am still glad you have a satisfy result and told us after 2- 3years. I am go to have a nose revision this OCT, would you mind to tell me how did cost at VIP? I put VIP, Shimmain, JW on my list. If you would like to share your before and after photos with me that should be very nice! My E-mail address: [email protected]