BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Thanks for sharing your experience especially so far out from your surgery! It's good to know that you're still happy with the result. Did you use ear cartilage for the nose tip or rib? Is your nose tip softer now or still hard as it was shortly after surgery? Any noticeable drooping of the tip? Thanks! Mind sharing some B&A pictures?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Houseoftaylor

Thank you so much for posting your experience after 3 years. i am new to this thread, i was wondering would you kindly share some of your before and after photos. My email address is [email protected]. i've also added you to my contacts.

I'm glad everything turned out well for you =]

I used ear cartilage for the tip. Nup no dropping, actually rather in the past year its become a little more defined. So its actually true when they say the final result is seEn 2 years later becausr the tip is still deswelling slowly even a year later. Its still hard but not stiff. I cant push my nose hard or anything. Hmmm i dont really want my photos up again because last time i shared some people were sending it around which made me feel uncomfortable.

Thanks chris for your detailed experienced with your nose surgery :smile:
I look forward to reading about your jaw surgery as well! thanks for the info and help! :tup:

Good to hear. I was deciding between using rib or ear cartilage for the tip. I understand if you're uncomfortable about sharing your picture.

How long did you get your swelling down, and the pain went away?:cool:

Hi, I'm planning to go on that day. It's still not confirmed yet though. It would be really nice if we could meet up there :smile:

How did you face look like 2 weeks or 1 month after rhynoplasty? Did you still get the swelling or maybe visible stitch mark?

hi PP

did jw reply to you as I've emailed them for query last week and no reply yet.

I had waited for a week then they replied me in Korean, but I don't understand.:thinking:

Me three, please if you are comfortable in sharing your b/a photos. I'm interesting in is results.

Hi, i was considering going to korea next before the end of this year to get my nose done, but im very reluctant to go overseas just for a nose job. Seeing as how successful and beautiful your nose turned out im wondering where in aus did you get it done :smile: thank you

Hi may I know why you decided that you need revision? I am considering dr kao for my revision and I hope it's the last time,hence i am worried.