BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Please update which doctor you choose, i really need to do nose revision in Bangkok too asap...the tips of L silicone are visible and too short...and i look wierd....:tdown::tdown:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is so dead. :sad:

Let's start talking! Who else is working through thread 2?

What do you think, is this VIP clinic posting as 'verity1975' (link). VIP should let its results, good and bad, speak for itself.

I am very interested in VIP because I am going to have rhinoplasty revision this year(October). If someone have experience at VIP with Dr. Lee, please share it with me!:smile:

Hi, does anyone know how to contact Jewelry? Im thinking about rhinoplasty at wonjin or Jewelry but there is hardly any contact info for jewelry despite 2 naver blog and website which all in korea. Will really appreciate if someone could give me their email address. Thanx

Wouldn't be surprised if it were. I decided against having my surgery there because of these frequent posts and triple rates...

Has anyone had a rhinoplasty and fat grafting combined? I'm wondering whether it can be done together or if separately after swelling is better :okay:

i just came back from taiwan for the jaw surgery :smile: which doctor are you going ? i also done my nose is Taiwan as well.

Revision for nose?

Yup!

Background history: Had primary rib with ear at VIP in 2011 summer. I have thick skin. I used mainly pictures of non-asian women (even though I'm chinese. I'm just not very plugged in into the asian entertainment industry so I don't know whose pictures to use beyond say angelababy) to talk to them about what I wanted in a nose. (Not give me this nose, but more like this is what I mean when I say nostrils not showing).

I'm fairly happy with how it turned out the first time round. I loved how I look from the front (which was the most important thing to me) but I thought the profile and 45 angle could do better. Everything was slightly too high and big and the tip was increasingly more bulbous as i healed. (The 1 month vs 2 years pic were really different!)

Joann did warn me the first time round that because I've got pretty thick skin, I most likely wouldn't get a sharp tip anyhow and if they take too much out the skin will die.

Hi Yellowsiutcase, did they charge you this time rhinoplasty revision?:smile: