BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hi Kforever, the quote me about $12,000. for nose revision and $3,000. for paranasal augmentation. If I do more surgeries, then I have more discount. How much do they quote you? Which clinic or Doctor is on your top list?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know about the clinic in Bangkok for rhinoplasty?
Ever heard about Asia Clinic in thailand? I saw their photo gallery of b/a pictures, and the results are amazing.

I still confuse and not pretty sure about this clinic since there is a review that the clinic is full of ants and mice everywhere :sad:

I hope some of you girls may give me some information about any good clinic in Thailand for rhinoplasty surgery. :smile:

Hi davids,

So have you decided which doctor would you take?

hi guys... when you consult with your doctor.. did anyone suggest dermal graft for nose bridge?

i on;y have one doctor suggest this (dr km from dongyang) the others suggets silicone which i hate.. dr oz even refuse to do cartilage.. he keeps inisisting i use silicone..

hey peipei :smile:I initially got in touch with VIP through 2 Chinese consultant, but they quoted me differently; one is like 14000USD Another one is around 13000 AUD how strange. And when I ask suggestions from either Dr lee or Joann directly one of the girl seems so hesitant = = is that because of involvement of commission? does anyone could provide me with Joann's personal email address? not the [email protected]; Also, Dr Wang (China) won't perform surgeries from 19th July-11th August.

14000 usd
that is expensive!!

It seems lower than which they quote me. Could you please tell me who quote you the lowest price, and give me her or his E-mail address? Did you face to face to talk to them or on internet? I speak Chinese, too.:smile:

Peipei my suggestion is to get a quote from Joanne or Dr.Lee directly, I only talked to them through internet. I guess it's cause I never had any implant for my nasal bridge so no scared tissues; Have you considered about Dr WANG I reckon it's cheaper there but he will normally use the rib cartilage for the whole nose. Bust I just keep worrying about the scar and future warping and the rigidness for the tip....oh well.:confused1::confused1:

Kforever, I talk to a lady who speak Chinese on the phone and internet. She gave me the high price compare which you showed me. Thank you for let me know the price. I have not made a decision. and I also think about Shimmain and O&young, too.
I won't go to China for nose revision because I had a fail nose surgery in there. I also do not know who is Dr. Wang, too.

all the best for you revision surgery :smile: have you locked in for rib cartilage? I am still looking for the best procedure that suits me well. Cause I never had any implant myself so all the knowledge I possess comes from researching other people's experience.

Yes, I pretty locked in for rib cartilage because I think use rib cartilage less infection percentage. I am still doing researching, too. From my Seoul trip, it still has three months from now. Do you have any better advice or idea?:smile:

Doctors should talk more. VIP says absorption is HIGH for radiated rib, but low for auto? Another clinic says NO absorption using radiated rib. This US doctor says auto and radiated is about the same. :hrmm:

"They are almost identical. Warping can be slightly higher with your own rib but absorption can be slightly higher with Frozen/Irradiated rib. Regardless, they are both fine sources of cartilage. The Frozen has the benefit of not creating a "donor site" problem or risk."