BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumrungrad is a hospital that offers medical surgery and cosmetic surgery. So they don't have any photos on their websites, and you can't ask the doctors to email you photos for obvious reasons. So that's why you need to go in for a consultation and then you can see the photos.

I'm already living in Thailand, but will be going in September or November now. Ideally I would have loved to go in October but I have uni applications to do the entire month and visit universities so it's not the best time (october).

it is on the top of the black list in Seoul. please be careful!

Black list is a negative list. I do want to say which clinic is the best, and which one is the worst in here. I am still doing researching from this forum and some Chinese forums, too.
There is a local person show this black list to a Chinese forum(He was a foreign student in china for seven years that was why his Chinese is so good):smile: I put Grant on my list before I found and read his discusses. :nogood: This clinic was on the black top one and top two in 2012 , so you have to think bout that. This guy translated this list from Korean to Chinese.
Of course, if you feel comfortable and believe them, you make your mind up.

Hey, i'm not going to seoul i'll be going to Dalian, china for dr. wang. I'm currently saving for law school so I consider myself a student, I plan on going around March. Let me know how your rhinoplasty experience goes :smile:

D
Dr. Wang's web site seems all right, and I have not make the latest decision. I am a mature student, so I also think about the beget, too. I am still doing researching.

hey guys I'm thinking about septum or/and ear cartilage for tip and irradiated rib cartilage graft for bridge augmentation. I'm mentally comfortable to use the donated rib cartilage, any thoughts and suggestions?

Hi

Just curious do you change all your $$ in Won in your country or have them change in Korea. I heard my friend mentioned that the rates are better in Korea. Do you have any experience, please share.

I would advise you to stay away from irradiated rib as i'm sure many other docs will also tell you, its known for really unpredictable absorption rates. You should research about it more to see.

There are too many options what the doctor can offer you
If you want a 3mm nose bridge they can do it
If you want 2mm they can do it too
By not knowing exactly what I wanted, it made it difficult to decide
Luckily, I found a fabulous surgeon who made the best recommendations for me
I am very happy with the results

I have met several of the VIP members on the forum and I can tell you that they are all real people, from different countries and living their own lives. I don't think it's fair to accuse the clinic of writing fake reviews without any proof. (Not you, but in general) Just because some people are happy with their results doesn't mean it's fake. There are more than enough fair to negative posts to balance it out.