BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Which clinic did you go to for your rhinoplasty?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't go to Korea. I did mine in the US. Korea is just far too far for me and I don't speak a word of Korean except for "saranghaeyoo" and "kimchi" lol. I will PM you his name.

So far my nose looks pretty good bridge-wise. I wasn't looking for a high nose anyways. I already have the height. I just hated how my nose looked like that of a man's as it was dead straight instead of having a feminine curve. He added some to the radix to balance my face to give it that curve.

I am still in the nasal splint. He will remove it on Saturday and then put it on again so that I can take it off myself at the 7-day mark. I have to leave for my flight on Saturday and that would only be 5 days and he said he usually has his patients wear it for 7 days.

My only concern right now is that the tip looks big lol. It still has that ugly wide V shape that I wanted to change. Maybe it is just swelling I don't know...the doctor said it was and that my nose will look way too big for about a month and then by 2 months it should settle and then gradually take shape. I am crossing my fingers. But maybe I'm going to have to live with the wide, round tip...since my nose is stubborn.

You can try asking the clinic. I asked before and they said it should be ok. However, it's best to check with your ENT

if i werent wrong to remember youre going to do the nose job with dr wang right? I'm planning to do mine with him too now.. hehe.. But I will be going around january next year..
can u please tell me how is it going for you. Thank you soo muchh.. =)

What did he use for your bridge, rib cartilage or ear cartilage?

I was originally ruled out silicone, but after the infeasible side indicated by surgeons for using irradiated rib cartilages or diced ear cartilages wrapped in fascia...I'm reconsidering the short cut as silicone implants. Gee I just don't have the guts for resort to autologous rib cartilages. :confused1:

I'm not sure. I wrote to them a few days ago in English too but still no reply from them.