BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

hey, thanks for sharing =)
and i wanna ask how did you contact migo?
and did you hire a translator?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you get your nose done? Was it with Dr Dung at Thammy Han Quoc? I was given that doctor as a suggestion but Vietnam is no place I want to go for surgery.

What material did you use, and if from your own tissue, where did they harvest it from?

Hi!

I am looking at travelling to Korea to perform rhinoplasty or even just tip rhinoplasty.
I love the look of a polished/sharp finished nose and not really sure about any of the surgeons around the area.
I guess I am wanting to know who the best surgeon is in Seoul to perform this procedure.

can you please send it to me too? thankyou so much for your help =)

Hi shuditoo,

No problem, I completely understand. Your sister has her right and privacy as what she wants to do with the pictures. I guess the doctor at April 31 goes for very subtle and natural result then since your sister's bf doesn't know she had ps. When are you planning to go? Maybe we can meet up and keep each other company! This PS route is pretty daunting and having mental support will definitely help. :biggrin:

i am 2 weeks post-op after getting my nose job with dr. jung at shimmian. however, i am scared my implant is very high. he used a 5mm implant for my dorsum and while the area above it is still very swollen, the area raised by the implant is very hard; the profile view doesn't look natural and when i pull the swollen skin above the implant to the side the bridge still looks too high. he used silicone. do you guys know if the bridge will be reduced in height in a few months, or should i ask him to do a revision? i know the nose takes 6 months to see final results but is most of the swelling localized in the dorsum too, or just the tip? my bridge is too high for my face and my nose now looks so fake that i am worried!