BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Maybe couple months? It eventually faded and now it's invisible. Is your scar still showing? So you used fat graft for bridge, and I'm guessing ear cartilage for tip? Did the fat ever absorbed? My tip has shrunken, so I'm wondering if it's possible to put some fat in there. I don't want them to take more of my ear. I got it done in 2011 too. Till this day I can't touch theback of my right ear cause I can't stand feeling that missing chunk. Are you planning to use rib?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mikyway52,
The fat absorbed at least 50% after 1-2 years.
Yes, I am planning to use the rib cartilage that is why I choose VIP.
Don't use the fat for your tip, and I have never heard using fat for the tip. I pretty sure the fat grafting absorb more that the rib cartilage. I wish this is my last time to do my rhinoplasty.:smile:

Guys my surgery is next week woop woop!

Saw the doctor's B&A and he does quite nice natural results. He made an asian girl look eurasian.

I'm going to get mine done in Thailand btw, not Korea like most of you. Anyway wish me luck :smile:

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I'm half Chinese half Caucasian and want to get an alarplasty with tip refinement in Asia. I'm thinking of getting it done in the Phillipines by Dr. Rino Lorenzo. Has anyone had rhinoplasty surgery by him and what was your experience like? Also I am open to suggestions because I will be visiting China, Japan and the Phillipines so I could get the surgery done in any of those countries.

haha maybe you're right. Fat could be a bad idea. I guess i'll just have to go and find out what they could do for me. Are you heading by yourself?

Yes, I am heading by myself and I hope I can meet up someone go there.;) Are you going to have more surgery?

I'm sure you'll meet some people there. I met a couple girls and got to know them. After the surgery, every morning you gotta go in for cleaning/check up. You'll meet people there in the waiting room since everyone has to go in around the same time. And I remember JoAnn introduced patients to each other so they wouldn't feel so alone.

I don't think I'm gonna get anything else done. I thought about other feature I'm not happy with, but in the end I guess it's not so bad. I don't want to look like a different person. Haha. How bout you, are you getting anything else done?

Hi Mikyway52,
Thank you for sharing your experience at the clinic! It sounds I won't be too lonely.:smile:
I want to do my eye bag removal and maybe fat grafting. Dr. Lee advice zygoma and mandible reduction to me but I concern about the sagging after the facial bone reduction. Anyway, I would like to make the decision after I see Dr. Lee.

congratz :smile: its nice to see people taking their rhinoplasty experiences outside of korea. There are many skilled surgeons in all of asia, not just korea. Interested to see how your results turn out. good luck!

I know! i'm really dying to hear about some personal reviews from people. But I honestly think face to face consultation will answer all the questions we have. Honestly I think the price is good for rib rhinoplasty. If his prices were dirt cheap then I would be worried if its for real or not. Im pretty sure it's alot cheaper with just regular cartilage tho. Ya the site is super confusing, you should just ask him through email so you can be sure what his prices are. Yes Ive been planning to go for a long time now, just haven't had the chance to set everything in motion cuz of expenses with school. His results are a lot more impressive to me in my eyes then some korean surgeons.

I don't think he does any jaw surgery or contouring. But he does do the whole vline botox thing. I've seen the results pretty good. I think the patients go elsewhere to get that contouring stuff done. I think chin augmentations compliment rhinoplasty really well depending on your profile.

Ohh, the photo is not there, can you please post again? PLEASE?? I've been seriously considering Shimmian but still hesitant because I don't know what type of changes he can make.

Wow, good for you Shuditoo! I would love to hear about your experience with April31 since it is one of the clinics I am considering. It would be awesome if you can share your exp with us on this forum.

I got my nose and chin done 3 weeks ago. My nose is much smaller and higher now but I don't think I look very different at all. Does this make sense? I've seen so many photos where rhinoplasty completely changes a person's look and am slightly disappointed that I look the same.

Where did you get your nose done?