BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

could the results have been better if you used silicon or goretex?
is it ok if i pm you to ask about the clinic? since you do not feel comfy in mentioning the clinic's name here?

thanks

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when are you planning to go to him? you're the only one of the forumers i know whos planning on seeing him. I'm a little bit torn between him and april 31. well, I currently live in China, so of course it wud b better for me to go to dr wang. but i'm still a little bit hesitant, since none of you guys have wrote a review abt him.
I tried to find some review about him in Baidu(search machine the chinese using), and so far I can only read the good ones about him, anyone has different views on him?
this is one of the review i read
http://www.douban.com/group/topic/18524831/

I don't think I can PM yet. Silicone and goretex would probably have given me the same end result. I just can't seem to figure out why I look the same even though my features have changed . Most other people have the opposite problem and are shocked by how different they look.

if you look much like you did before it probably means your nose wasn't that bad to begin with. Tht doesn't seem like such a bad thing to me :smile:

it has only been 3 weeks. to see the full result of rib rhinoplasty and general rhinoplasty in general you have to wait 6 months to 1 year.

Taeyang!!! long time :smile:

Anyways, I agree - your nose prob wasn't that bad to brgin with. what ur seeing is swelling and brusing...once that subsides ur nose will get smaller & more defined. Patience! .... not that i'm very patient lol :biggrin:

Thanks everyone... I'll post updates as I recover. I hope it starts to look much better soon.

maybe your nose was ok to start with?
tbh nobody could tell i had a nose job too.. my nose still looks big infact more bulbous and the whole angle is wrong, nobody could tell i did my nose too.

what i would like from my current korean rhino trip is too increase my nasion a slight bit and decrease the lower part of my nose and make it less bulbous more refined and slimmer and narrower.

not much of a diff for mine. was not what i wanted i was disappointed..

Oh that must have been what I saw then ^^ I think he has more pictures on his Chinese website, I was on his Chinese website when I saw that picture where the girl had a different (better) chin/jaw profile and I assumed it was contouring, then I went to the English site and then I couldn't find the picture anymore xD I wrote to him but he didn't reply :sad: I've been waiting for over a week now... Nothing *sigh* I'll probably just go for a personal consultation the next time I'm in Beijing, Dalian isn't that far away :smile:

I emailed everM, they said v-line surgery is 8-9Mwon by itself but if you get other surgeries you get a discount (you can negotiate it) but with just one surgery the price is fixed. I really want to get the surgery but 8-9M is so much (;__;) I'll have to look around if that really is the cheapest price for a v-line that's well done and isn't likely to get botched~ It's something I really want though.... :smile: I just don't want to give up anything else because of it xD I have to calculate my budget carefully ^^

My pre-op nose sounds a lot like yours. Big and bulbous. Did you get alarplasty? My tip still looks the same but the bridge is much higher.

Did you get rib for the tip and bridge too?

which doctor did u end up going to violet?