BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

The surgery was 164,000 Baht. And take home medication about 1,600 baht.

So using today's currency exchange rates - $1 USD = 30.99 Baht. The total cost comes to

$5,345 USD.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I'm only 2 weeks post-op I can't give a final answer because my nose is still swollen and feels quite tender.

But from the B&A photos the doctor took of me - Before the surgery, and right after having taken my cast off - I loved how much thinner and smaller and narrower my tip had gotten compared to the before photo. I'm going for another followup in a week and he'll take photos again so I can see the comparisons.

I don't know what you mean by big, perhaps drastic? Dramatic? If drastic or dramatic, then no. But it was good improvements that was noticeable.

But you have to remember not everyone has the same nose so you can't expect the same things

He showed me at the consultation so I don't think I can get hers. Plus, you sign an agreement form saying the photos wont be released to the public so I don't think I can get anyone's but my own.

Hi Davids, I am planning to go to Korean for my rhinoplasty including tip and osteotomy but have not decided which clinic to go. May I ask which clinic you had rhinoplasty? Thanks so much.

I got mine in Thailand. Not Korea.

maybe check out magicnose...? ^^ http://www.magicnose.co.kr/ (82 2 575 2033) Gangnam-gu, Dogok-dong 959-36
Myeongchin Building 1-3. F

I don't think they're very "international"... hopefully I'm not wrong!

thanks shiny,checking them out now.. :smile:
Do u have any idea if Regen is gd in rhinoplasty? Saw Bong qiu qiu's nose job, like not bad

Hi everyone~

I'm going to Seoul to get my nose revision done. (Oct 15-25)
To correct my nose bridge and make tip higher too.

Those are the docs and clinics I scheduled consultation for.
I would love to get some reviews and comments on my selection of clinics and other
recommendations too.

April31 with Dr Kim,
REX Dr Chung,
101 PS with Dr. Moo Hyun Paik
O&Young PS with Dr. Young Hwan Oh
JW with Dr Suh

Additionally, is View also good for nose revision? if so, which doctor?

This journey is such a nerve wracking experience..Thank you in advance for all your help!
And I promise to write full report on my own surgery and consultation reviews after it's done!

REX dr. Chung, I could not find his web site. Do you have the web site of REX?:smile:

Hey, I got my nose done over the summer. I stayed at Young Dong hotel which is literally a minute walk away from highland hotel! Young Dong is pretty spacious and quite affordable!

Hi there!

Where did u do ur surgery? Can we have pictures of front view + side view? Many thks n cheers to u :smile: