BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey anyone from Canada planning to go to Korea to get their nose done? =)

I got one procedure done locally, now I am looking to go to Korea for my nose job. I know it's best to go to clinics that are popular with locals and celebrities, meaning these places aren't heavily advertised (to foreigners and locals alike) or at all for that matter(?), otherwise they'd be bombarded with stalkers.
Anyway just wondering if anyone knows of these clinics and if you care to share =). Seems like the majority go to places that are heavily advertised to us outsiders..I rather go to the clinics not advertised at all to foreigners.

I'm going to Seoul for nose job in April next year, when are you going?
i'm also bewildered about which clinic to go, so far my options are
Dr, Jung from Shimmian
Dr. 吴荣焕 from O & Young
Item plastic surgery

Not sure yet! The new year or April when I graduate. Hmm I looked at Jung and Item, Jung was never an option and crossed off Item early on.

hi
can you tell me, what makes you cross off Jung and Item?

Hi Dabin,

I thought ear cartilage that insert on nose tip will have lower risks of being dented. I consulted Dr. Woffles Wu who is a famous plastic surgeon in Sg. He shown me photos of patients came to do revision on nose as they have dented tip due to the silicone implant but but not ear cartilage. Dr. Woffles have good reviews from some forumn and the people who did the nose will be reassured that their nose can last very very long. One of them said she did her nose with him 20 years ago and her nose is still very 'durable'. His surgery cost too expensive and I don't want to spend like $10 - $20k SGD just for a nose. But I believe it is worth to let him do if u r super rich as you don need to worry about ur nose will be dented even after 10 -20 years. Anyway, my point here is you must know be more careful when u choose ur plastic surgeon so that you won't regret. I told my skin doctor that day, I guess those well recognised plastic surgeon should charge very expensive. He asked me this question - "do u think ur nose worth the high price? It is once in a life time and u only live once." I think he has a point. But Dr. Woffles was too expensive. I would have to go for a renowned plastics surgeon but within my budget. Otherwise I would save more money first before I can afford it.

I still struggling if I should do my rhino in sg or Korea. For Korea, I prefer a clinic that is recommended by someone I know that have did it before. I am very careful as I don't want to regret.

Hi,

I heard about Rex from this forum. Subeauty was recommended to me by my friend. I just came back from Seoul but did not visit these clinics.

I visited Item (not for nose coz Dr Oh Min was not in Seoul), whereas director of O& Young was hospitalized. Not sure if he's back now.

So, only Dr Suh from JW and Dr Song (lady doctor with Phd formerly from O&Young) from Cocoa saw me. Both of them, like Dr Wang from Dalian, said I could only have my surgery in April or later. They explained the longer I wait, the better would be the result, since this is not my first revision.

Cocoa PLastic Surgery was recommended by 2 doctors related to my Korean friend. After the consult, Dr Song called one of them and said she has confident in solving my issues.

Could anyone help to check the review of Cocoa Plastic Surgery in Korean forum pls? The consultant speaks only Korean, but Dr Song, herself, speaks good English. They took my pic and she photoshopped to show me the nose she has designed for me.

I am comfortable with JW and Cocoa, but JW seemed a safer choice coz I've not heard review about Cocoa though she's high recommended by Drs.

Maybe I'll include April 31st in my consultation next round.

Hi Emisa,

How's ur Korea Trip? So u didn't consult any dr at Item? Interested to know the consultation is good or not.

I also interested to try April 31st. Can you share your experience after you have visited them? Thanks!

Hi can I know what patchy reputation you know about Item clinic? My fren's cousin's husband did his double eyelid there and no issue so far.

I agreed. My skin is very good and I don't want to use heavy make up to cover my scar on the nose. If open method will leave a scar, I rather do closed method.

Hi how long your scar take to disappear? Where is ur scary after nose surgery?

I heard Jung wasn't very good..I hope we're talking about the same one. And Item spends too much on advertising to foreigners, do you really want to go somewhere like that? But a rule of thumb is to avoid any clinics that heavily advertise to outsiders.

As your nose left the scar or not, it is very depend on the doctor skill. I has done my nose revision on Oct 21 in Seoul. During the recovery time in clinic, I saw a lady has done her nose surgery for 3 weeks already, but there is a super light pink link on her columella and almost can not see.

Hey in all honesty I would avoid Dr. Woffles Wu because I've read some horrifying reviews of him on this forum. And also he's all about money. This girl had to shell out $100 every time she went in for a check up. Like to remove her cast, to get her nose cleaned, to get stitches out.

One of the reviews kept stating how he wouldn't listen to what she wanted, and how horrible he treated her after her nose job didn't go the way she'd ask (considering if you're paying 10-20k you'd expect it to go great). And then she had to shell out more cash to get it fixed. Plus, if you google him he's been caught countless times doing things he shouldn't be doing and then payed one of his employees to take the blame. This kind of behaviour would make me question everything about him.

It's best you go to Korea (or Thailand where I had mine done) where they are experienced in nose jobs and will give you free check ups.

Hi Davids,

Yes, honestly I agreed with you - he is all about money. I have already strike him off from my lists. I went for consultation 2 weeks ago at his clinic. He told me different type of nose surgery options and he recommended me to go for the most expensive option as the nose will be nicer and less risks of having any problems. But when he saw my expression became a little shock (his surgery cost is too high), he said he can offer me the lowest priced option. After the consultation, the consultant at the counter told me I can do filler on my nose if I want so I know what to expect in my nose surgery. He is really all about money as if I want to do filler, he will charge me $90 for consultation on top of the filler cost.

My consultation for nose costs me $170. It was so expensive! The cheapest nose implant within silicone is $8 - $10k. This haven't include the medicine cost of $650. Obviously, I won't choose him. He is not sincere as I felt he only want to earn money.