BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Anyone who you think is more concerned with money should be ticked off. It's a little scary to work with these kind of people.

And it's unbelievable how expensive that consultation was! My consultation was free. Though I think it was free because I agreed to the surgery.

All I paid for was the surgery package cost ($5,600 USD) and medicine ($70 USD). Nothing more. And it was all worth it. The surgery included lateral osteotomy, goretex bridge implant, septal and ear cartilage for tip plasty, and various small work. The $8-10K Dr woffles wu is charging JUST for silicon is ridiculous.

Good that you've ticked him off your list.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,
I'm new to this forum but have been reading through this thread for a month, I will be heading to Korea for holiday in May for 2 weeks with my family and planning to consult Pitangui, Regen as well as Won Jin for rhinoplasty. Won't be doing the surgery in May, maybe a trip somewhere in September. If there is anyone here that have more info or B&A pics to share, pls email me at [email protected].

TIA!

Please let me know as well. Price probably increased. I should start sending emails now too.

Hi Davids,

You only got rhinoplasty? Which clinic did you end up going to?

I only needed a rhinoplasty. If I were to change anything else about my face would probably be my mild acne scarring. But this is going away with Retin A treatments.

I got mine done at Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok, Thailand.

Thanks. Hehehe, I'm doing RA treatments right now too :smile:

Accutane counted ?
same here and had rhino,
Some ppl say accutane thins the skin, i was initially concerned but turns up fine.

I think you need to be off accutane for at least a year before surgery because of several reason.

Retin-A is a cream

I never tried accutane. I am only using topical agents as I am scared with the side effects associated with oral drugs. I hope you get checked regularly with your MD. Btw, I would like to know where you got your rhino and if you were pleased with the results?

yes,
acctuane side efforts are less than desirable...
Stop using it quite some time ago, now i have back to differin and clindal gel.

i had mine nose done with vip,i went there despite hearing all the negative opinions about this clinic.Because i felt that dr lee may be able to give me what i want.And it feels right ,i felt comfortable about the clinic and his staff.

Plus i used rib for mine nose,so mine selection pool is probably alot smaller.
That being said,every doc would have his bad days,good days.No single individual would be able to maintain tip top form in any kind of activity,we are humans not robots.

competent docs and incompetent docs both group probably had produced bad results in their life time,the question is how many of such cases :x

The results are not bad but i am only 4 mths post op so it could be too early to tell.
But i think in terms of shape,silicon would be more defined compared to a rib graft.

Hey broken and nonedible, so I've decided not to ask my friend UNTIL I tell her that I'm having surgery myself..so sorry >.<. But as of right now I'm trying to keep the fact that I'm gonna have a nose job on the dl.

hi Davids,

honestly, now i am seriously thinking whether a surgery is needed. the risks and result of the surgery may varies to individual. even the best surgeon can't guarantee a 100% satisfactory result.... anyway... i just not contented with my flat nose.... other than that, all my features are fine...

maybe a filler is my option....

Yeah I don't think they do..my best bet is that one of the staff members knows at least some basic English (unless you're planning to get your surgery at a place like grand or jw xD). Minimal to basic English isn't going to suffice..you'll need an interpreter or better yet a friend that's a local.

I know I'm not taking that risk and will have my friend accompany me. I also don't want to get ripped off.

Good thing you stopped. if anything use RA like the rest of us :smile:. Oooohh. What did you procedures did you get and how was your original nose like?