BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

hi Depressed,

feel sorry that u feel that way with your primary. But i would like to advise u to take all the time in the world to think of your next step, even up until one year. Unless it is completely hideous, i think u should research more and get a better idea of what u truly want before or if u decide to do revision. Hang in there, ur still young n u maybe depressed now but things would change.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear all rib cart experts, i have a question.

anybody ever went back to the doctor n require for more height/length augmentation?? cos i feel that i want more height, and simultaneously i think length can be improved due to ear cartilage absorbing. My doctor has saved the remaining unused rib cartilage from the last surgery in the hospital and he said i can come back for augmentation in future if after swelling, im not happy with the height. Does anybody know if the frozen cartilage they keep in the 'fridge??', when used for surgery after a period of time passed (example one year) has any risk of higher absorption rate compared to if u use it 'fresh'?

I heard a doctor said before that rib cartilage would absorb in revision cases, something to do with your nose's blood circulation being affected.

thanks

SM PS?
If I'm not wrong, this clinic is quite new and they fully sponsored 2 bloggers to go thru PS in their clinic on oct 21. Worth $20,000.
Saw their photos after the procedures and I just find them ok.
he clinic opened six months ago

the clinic opened just six months ago .

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. I think it's best to let it heal and wait for some time to consider your choices again.

hi kimekim :smile:

just like you i am wanting to do rhinoplasty and hairline lowering! i am also going to do my eyes but lasek to fix my vision ^^ i am going june/july which is when university break is. i am planning to stay in seoul for 2 weeks. i have contacted some clinics and all of them have said that hair transplant and rhinoplasty can be done together, no problem. i am also going to hire anita as my translator :smile:

~below are the clinics i am interested in and contacted~

prices for hair transplant
*however i am sure you can negotiate lower, especially if you are doing multiple surgeries*
jw: 3200 usd
tlps: 5,400,000 won for 3000 hair
rex: 3-4 million won (rex also said recovery time is 1 week)
chungdam u: 3-6 million won
wonjin: 3-5million won
view: n/a
girin: n/a
jewelry: n/a

prices for rhinoplasty
*i want to get an implant, tip plasty, bulbous nose, alar reduction*
jw: n/a
tlps: 3.5 million won
rex: 4 million won
chungdam u: 5 million won
wonjin: n/a
view: 5 million won
girin: n/a
jewelry: n/a
(i'm sure the prices are floating around somewhere in the forum but i'm lazy haha, all these prices were quoted to me via email)

Hi, how did you get in contact with VIEW? I tried emailing them through their naver email but no answer :sad:

Dear Vampire_Knight, thank you so much for your kind words. For now, all I can do is learn to love this new nose. I feel like through PS, I lost a part of myself. :sad:

Dear Marykayla, thank you for your kind words. I know I should definitely wait because rhinoplasty takes up to a year to heal fully. But I can't stand the silicone showing. :sad: I'm scared if I wait too long it will get worse/thin my skin more/become irreversible and fears like that... :sad: </3

Mhmmm. :sad: All I can do is wait I guess. And during this time.. do more research. Just very scared. Don't wanna end up with a Michael Jackson nose... :/

I've been thinking of getting eyebrow hair implants. I wonder how much they will be?

Have you thought about the scar after?

I'm so sorry to hear that. It was very brave of you to take the risk and I wish it worked out better.

From what I've read, people with silicon implants almost always need to do a revision in 5-10 years, though I'm sure the case changes for everyone. I've been thinking of doing a rib cartilage implant instead because the material will be less foreign and may have a lower chance of rejection.

In the mean time, does your family know about it? I would highly recommend having a group support system. On your own, I would do meditation and yoga to help relieve some stress you may have

hi! i actually asked my korean friend to email them for me. i'm not too sure which email she used though. i've seen 2 different emails mentioned here: [email protected] and [email protected]

i have just emailed them today myself as i was curious about the difference in pricing for a local and foreigner

hopefully one of them works! good luck!

from the research i've done (not as much as rhinoplasty), there will be no scar on the new transplant area (i.e. forehead, eyebrows) but the harvesting area will have a scar but they harvest the hair from the back of your head so no one will see as your hair will cover it.

i am not planning to go to grand but their site helped me understand the general process of the surgery. i couldn't find any other website that has gone into extensive info about it (unless you email them). http://eng.grandsurgery.com/womens-hair-transplantation/

sorry for getting a little off topic everyone :sad:

Hi I am new to this forum. I plan to visit Korea next year feb to perform rhinoplasty. I came across a forum that highly recommend Banobagi and Semin. Have anyone been to any of this? I just emailed the two clinics am waiting for their reply.