BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monieqxox- if the rib is used to give a strong supported projection then the projection will naturally help the nose appear more narrow but I'm not sure if you're also trying to narrow it by having a procedure too, or not? Dr. Charles Lee from Beverly Hills told me that in my case lengthening the nose (projection & length from rib) along with alar narrowing wouldn't be good because it may upturn the nose (in my case defeating the purpose), but Dr. David W Kim (San Francisco) said I can do a rib rhino PLUS alar narrowing and that it wouldn't be a problem. If you project your nose it may help the appearance to look more narrow for you, but I'm not sure HOW MUCH narrowing you're wanting......

I'm thinking of going this July, I know summer is also a popular time for PS but do you know if it will be as busy as sep-dec? Thanks a lot.

School starts on 1 Sept so from 1 sept to about 20 dec it's not as busy - this is for all major uni and public high schools

all the major uni exams are w/c 15 dec

CSAT is on 3 Nov so from about 4 nov to about 20 dec is 'shoulder' period - due to high school students having finished major exams, although technically high school is still 'in' until
dec

one of the worse period to go is between mid july to 1 sept...as both high school and uni are out for summer

the best time is march to mid july

you can cross check this will the academic calendars for uni and high schools - just google it. of course you can go direct and ask the clinics when they get busy :smile:

Good luck on your recovery. Fellow VIPpatient here. :smile:

tHnks for the reply SUNRAY!

Well i have to discuss this further with my surgeon. for some reason i think that the graft will help stretch the skin and make the alar base narrower. it needs a very small change.
My alar base looked perfectly fine and narrow before my primary and revision, but now it just looks "spread out" to the sides for some reason . No idea if i'm making sense at all.

do you guys know of many caucasians having surgery in Korea to correct a short upturnd and broad nose? Do you think korean docs can deal with it? thanks.

Hi guys~~ I'm 5 days post op now and I'm healing really well.

Dr.Song is actually amazing, he did my epi and raised my eyelids so naturally and I have like no swelling and brusing on it from day one.

I took my cast off and snuck a peak today and my nose is soo much better than primary. Its still super bulbous and swollen obviously but the actual size decreased so much from the profile and the front, the hump is also gone. Fingers crossed that it will continue to become smaller.

Last time even after 2 weeks I didn't like my results at all, so I'm really surprised I love my results even though its only 5 days this time. =)

VIPpatient - Oh, I'm so happy for u!! :yahoo:How much did the rhinoplasty cost at VIP? Do you think you can show us a before and after pic?