BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

silicone horror stories have a huge database build up from the days when the L shape implant was used. So statistics are higher. Also the I shape implant that uses hard silicone does cause thinning of tissue. These days the good surgeons use soft silicone or ultra soft silicone. Ive recently learnt that there's actually a difference between the 2. These kinds of silicone do not put the immense pressure that hard silicone does and thus do not cause the thinning of tissue. However thinning of tissue is also caused by implant placement. If any implant, including cartilage, is placed too close to the upper layers of skin, it will always cause damage. My nose is one such case whereby i had cartilage extruding. 3 days ago i had it fixed with ultra soft silicone and donor fascia. Problem solved. :smile:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daphne helped me out lots too. I also agree dr park is quite good except my nostrils didn't seem even after excision of tissue from my bulbous nise. Other than this, I'm a happy patient.

the symmetry of the nostrils is not dependant on excision of the bulbous tip. Its got to do with alarplasty. In my case my nostrils are not totally symmetrical too but its got nothing to do with Dr Park. Basically before the surgery he told me that he can balance its positioning to be symmetrical, that is, the nostrils will no longer be one higher and one lower down. However, when it comes to the shape of my nostrils, its a matter of relative symmetry, not total symmetry. Especially more so for me since one of my nostril is slightly larger than the other due to an alar reduction from a previous surgery. Because of this alar reduction he is unable to alter my nostril shape because i lack skin elasticity. He explained all this to me and i was fine with that. Also having uneven nostrils in size is not something people notice. But having lop sided nostrils with one higher than the other is somethng others notice. He completely fixed that aspect of my previously botched nose for me so for that i am glad.

At the moment my only concern is the fat grafting dent i have. Im going to see Dr Park tomorrow morning to find a solution to that. It seems fat cells die very easily when first transplanted and i have a habit of moving my facial muscles alot which have killed some of the fat cells :sad:

Did you do it wih stem cells? FG itself without fat graft gets absorbed fast

i dont think so...ill ask tomorrow. The FG was a last minute decision. Literally my main concern was scarring from harvest site and when he said he would harvest thru an incision from the belly button i was like oh sure ill do it lol. I should have asked more about the survival rate :sad:

I'm sorry to hear that, I've hear of such possibilities. Now I dont know what to do

Are you talking about samsung line? I have an consultation with them in july, concerned!

When you say accident, do you mean external traumatic accident or some dramatic change happened spontaneously post op

It might also be the sacring that have tightened ur skin/soft-tissue

Both of my parents have more than perfect nose, I dont know what happened, maybe I'm adopated:rain:?

Your nose looks really nice, may I have the full name of the doctor? Thanks

VichyK, I hit my nose pretty hard 12 days post op. :sad:

Do you guys think it would be safe for a Caucasian to have rib rhino lengthening in Korea? I mean, these doctors must be experienced mainly with Asian noses... but in the end, it's rib rhino lengthening, basically the same thing... my profile looks asian as hell! even less projected than MOST asians! I stare at Asian people everywhere i go to see if there is one with a nose like mine. Most have longer noses.
What do you think?do you know caucasians who had rib rhino lengthening in Korea and it went well?

Is Dr Lee (vip international ) experienced with caucasians as well? I saw one or two on the website, but if you guys know any caucasians who had surgery with him please let me know. Also , is that clinic highly regarded or not so much?
I took a look at the photos and the results look striking. I've heard some korean dr's photoshop their pics... is vip one of them?

K, I imagine your nose is healing well since you mentioned your only concern was on FG. Very happy for you about the nose job.

BTW, wanted to mention something regarding your forehead FG. If you want to avoid using the forehead muscle to save the fat placed there, give botox a try. I had botox on my 11 area a couple of months ago, since then my forehead has become increasingly smooth as the result of muscle not getting used much.

Hey Mrs King! Yes you are right. Dr Park just gave me 5 shots of botox into my forehead to stop my muscles from moving. He said the fat cells are not actually dead yet, but rather dispered from my strong muscle movement in the brow area. So paralysing it will gradually make the dent less visible. Fingers crossed it works. He also didn't charge me for the botox. I also realize that the donor fascia from germany he used in my nose to protect the skin is also really expensive and he didn't charge me extra for that either. :biggrin: Only thing i gotta do now is walk around and not lie in bed all day cos its prolonging my swelling :S

i have a question tho...when u get botox in the forehead, even if you do squint your eyes, the muscles dont physically move? or does it only work with raising eyebrows? Because my issue is that i squint way more than i raise my eyebrows when speaking.