BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

does this mean if i have nostril flaring, i can't avoid external scarring?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plz may u share ur experience after surgery?? many of us still nd more information abt each clinics, there are not much platforms tht can provide many information about ps, many ppl done their ps will juz disappear, but in here i met a lot of ppl who are willing to share their experiences and super supportive and friendly. Thanks for those who contribute a lot to this forum.

Hello, I have been reading some naver cafes, but they never mention the name of the dr. or clinc. So would you mind send me a link to this forum? And would u mind help me with where I can look for a forum of my intended clincs?
Thanks

@K Couture , I feel the external method would be more effective on my nose. Do you have any scarring from the external method?

Hey guys,

I am now 11 days post-op, 5 days post cast removal and I am no longer in Korea. Swelling is going down slowly day by day and the incision across my columella has completely healed. But I am not having a celebration just yet, lol.

Right now, my nose looks like an enormous bulging bird beak. I don't know if this is normal but it is totally freaking me out. There's a lot of fullness in my supratip and overall it looks like I have too much projection. My tip looks too long. Maybe Dr. Park should have excised more tissue from my tip area. My nose looks like a round ball that has been stretched out a bit lengthwise, if that makes sense. It kind of resembles a pollybeak deformity. Idk if it's swelling because I had a really thick round supratip to begin with.

Has anyone experienced something similar to this? I am wondering if I should get a steroid shot from another surgeon (since I'm in another country now).

Funny, my mother's nose healed perfectly and looks beautiful. Her tip came down and is a lot longer now. Now I'm the anxious one :sad:

Not yet. I didn't see him at my last check up appt as I was informed by the nurse that he abruptly took a last minute vacation :/ I'm going to contact Dream tomorrow when the office is open.

that's a relief that ure mother's nose turned out well. U were so worried about hers too. From what i saw u actually had quite alot of tissue removed so i think that may be the reason behind the swelling. Those who have more tissue excised tend to swell for a longer period. Best way to find this out is to give your nose a gentle squeeze at the tip and if you feel some stiffness and numbness it shows to what degree u are still swollen. For me after a month was when my tip really took shape and it was also along that time frame where my sensory nerves came back too. Loss of feeling and swelling tend to go hand in hand because swelling compromises the sensory functions. I wouldn't worry too much about it if that is the case with you. You are still freshly post op after all :smile:

Hmm just felt my tip, I think it's definitely still swollen as it is stiff and a bit numb. I am really just worried about the supratip thick skin bump as I had it to begin with and it doesn't seem to be going down. It just looks horrendous with the lengthening of my nose. I hope you are right, K :smile: That would be a big relief.

Nice to hear that ur mothers nose turned out well. And I think urs will too.

I'm glad tht ur mum nose look gd now, urs will look gd too, keep us update, and thanks for sharing ur experiences to us