BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I sent my pictures to the team client manager at Dream today and was advised by Dr. Park to wait 2-3 weeks before making a decision to have a steroid injection. I guess it is not obvious to the doctor if it is just swelling. All I can do is wait :sad:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloudbusting, hope your swelling goes down soon. Glad to hear that your mum likes her nose. She was so worried at one point.

cloud what is the steroid for?

It decreases soft tissue inflammation and also thins out thick skin. Too high of a dose can have bad effects such as indentations. I would need an injection on the large and rounded nasal bump above my tip. As for my over projection, I think the steroid will only help it if it's due to swelling.

Cloud since this is your primary, I believe you can expect marked swelling until the 3rd month on the tip area. I have spoken to some who have noticed changes in the shape of their tip up to 2 years after their procedure. But most of the swelling should be gone by the 6th month.

Glad your mom is liking her nose now.

Yeah, it could be swelling. My nose is really overprojected right now and the thick skin bump that is contributing to the beak look makes it hard for me to even go outside >< It's hard for me to dismiss it as just swelling because Dr. Park was very short on his opinion of what's going on with my nose. He was not reassuring.

Stupid Question but do you think it's possible to do a nosejob without having any implants. I am thinking of doing a hump correction + tipplasty. I am to scary of having silicone or gortex into my nose.

After a some research i read so many reviews where it goes wrong. Even if everything went perfect with the operation it would still come after you when your getting older.

Why put my self in that situation

any thoughts??

Yes it's possible to just use grafted cartilage. But really depends on individual situation and what result you want. Best is to consult the Dr. Just send them pic of your nose and ask.

no necessarily true. In fact, revisions due to aesthetic complications are far more common when autologous cartilage is used. Aesthetically, artificial materials are still superior because the shape is perfect and the operation is also alot simpler to perform.

With regards to your concern about infection and extrusion later on with artificial implants. Firstly it is not a guaranteed occurance. And secondly, the chances depend on the type of implants used. Alot of the statistical data and horror stories put out there actually involves the L shape implants, and many also involve the hard silicone implants. These have a much higher chance of infection and extrusion. These days I shaped soft silicone and ultra soft silicone are used in Seoul with minimal risk of infections or extrusions. Also contrary to popular belief, your own cartilage can extrude as that is what happened to me as a result of my previous rhinoplasty. I had cartilage damage the skin in the upper part of my bridge. Note that what i have discussed so far is refering to surgical materials on the bridge area not the tip. You should never use anything artificial on the tip.

Also you will find alot of surgeons would not recommend just a hump correction for an asian (im assuming ure asian since most ppl are on this forum) without a bridge augmentation because to begin with, most asians already lack bridge height.

Hi guys, I think I posted before.
I'm from Sydney and I bought tickets to Seoul. Will be leaving 18th August.
I want consultations for Rhinoplasty with several clinics before I make my decision.
Will anyone from Sydney be going to Seoul around similar time? Would be good to have someone to go with. Or we can meet in Sydney first to discuss.

Ill be consulting in all major clinics.
Banobagi
Dream
VIP

:smile:

Hello!
So, I was looking back at shinyglittery s posts, hi shinyglittery
Samsung line has real good results on naver!
But, but their good nose dr. has left, Park, does anybody know, pls, his whereabouts? Pls pls do contact me, thank u!

Which clinic are you going to go for steroid if you need to do it?

Do they have b/f and a/f pictures of it?? Is result really good? Can it be smaller visually??