BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hey fellow Singaporean! :smile:
I paid everything in cash. It is true that prices are negotiable and you'll get more discount for cash payment. I went with through medical tourism with a friend tagging along (you'll need someone to take care of you during your recovery). And yes, Dockoreafinder is trustworthy. I initially thought that it might be some sort of scam but turns out you really get a lot more discounts that way! Hotel and surgery fee. I saved quite a fair bit through the middle person. Apparently, quite a number of people from Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia and SG also go to them. You also get a free one-day tour (but I'd suggest you do this either before the surgery or long after your surgery when you're in better shape). Do ask if you have any more questions. I really hope for the best for you. :smile:

Also, if you read Miyake's blog, it's quite an accurate account of what to expect.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Thank you so much for the info, you really helped me alot with that ^^ I was very worried that it could be a scam cuz their services are totally free, and I thought it was too good to be true. (Watched too many kidnapping movies, makes me abit paranoid lol) But well, thanks to you I feel so much relieved now :biggrin:

Haha glad to know I was able to help! I know how you feel because I was clueless at first and had wished there was someone to assure me before going for my surgery. :smile:

If you don't mind could you please link me the site?
Thanks!

QQ27 thank you so much from one SG to another!

I'm wondering if you would recommend Banobagi for guys? I'm attaching my pic. Looking to fix my nose, chin, eyes and jaw. :smile: Again, your posts have been so honest and helpful. Appreciate it soooo much!!

[​IMG]

I cannot see what is wrong with your nose chin eyes or jaw? They look good to me. I will be checking out Banobagi while I'm in seoul too although mine is for fat grafting to fix facial cheek unevenness from a bad buccal fat removal

Hi YKY

I'm so glad you are going to Seoul too. I'm looking to make my nose high and straight cause Asians I read have flat nose. My eyes, I want to do double eyelids and epi to make it bigger. For chin and jaw, I want to do Vline to have a nice delicate face, I think my jaw is too large and ugly.

My nose also is quite flat and need rhino, tip plasty.

Hi Koreanface! I don't think you'll need so many surgeries, your features look good to me too (: I'm going Banobagi on March for Jaw reduction, zygoma reduction, genioplasty and rhinoplasty (My face is big, square and my chin looks very short) I'll choose Dr.O for facial contour and Dr.Lee for Rhinoplasty

Hi Pikapikachu

I consulted over the internet with ID and BK. I am very impressed by both their websites and the before and afters are also very good.

After much consulting, I was encouraged to just get other parts done so it will harmonize with the new features.

Hey koreanface,

I'm afraid you might want to reconsider about going to ID. They are infamous for "switching doctors during operation ". They tend to switch to a rookie or intern when the patient is under aesthetic. A chinese news reporter went for a consultion with Dr.Park Sang Hoon and she filmed the whole process with hidden camera, Dr.Park promised to do vline surgery for her on the next day. After consultation, the reporter interviewed the other patients who had also done their consultations and all 9 of them said Dr.Park promised to do the vline surgery for them on the next day too. Vline is a very complicated surgery which requires at least 3-4 hours of operation, how is it even possible for him to finish 9 patients a day?! I actually wanted to go to ID after watching LET ME IN and I really liked Dr.Park, he looks like a kind father to me. But luckily I saw those articles about victims from ID, it totally changed my mind.

Its still your choice afterall, I just want to share the news I know (: hope it can be helpful to you.

Sorry for the late reply! I saw your photo and I thought you looked good. PS hospitals will of course tell you that you need this and that. But I think you should ask yourself what is it that you really need. I won't recommend doing so many procedures at a go.

Hi, I have been a silent reader for a long time.

I was really into Let Me In too, and was planning to go to ID hospital for vline and rhinoplasty. But then I saw these posts on purseforum that scared me. But the poster never shared her photos, and she's totally anonymous. There's no one who can corroborate her side of the story. Everything I have read here is just rumors without evidence. Can you please send me the links to those articles?

I was interested in View clinic too because of the show, but since no one is interested in them on this forum, I wasn't able to do any research on them... Why isn't anyone interested in View? Is it because they are on the same tv show as ID?