BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I think it depends. Varies from person to person. Mine did not adhere very well to the skin tissue. Some other people that I know of do not have issues with that.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My implant doesnt move at all... I didnt know it could move also? It sounds wrong lol

Hello, I'm back. Again, because my noes problem still isn't fixed. Its a risky business...
I'm doing my exams so Im really stressed. Will report back later... Meanwhile, I really wish to know pp who have had experiences... So that I know what to do next...

Yeah, I was surprised when I found out silicone implants can move, too! A consultant at a clinic (I forget which one) showed me how the implant could move side to side on her own nose when I expressed concern about a non-mobile nose. (Doh, I had meant I was worried about a non-mobile nose tip back then... a mobile BRIDGE is a bad thing!)

Apparently, because the silicone is just in a pocket under the skin and above the bone, nothing holds it in place firmly. Some surgeons place the silicone under the muscle, but my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) is the muscle doesn't extend all the way up the bridge and is only on the tip area? Which means half the silicon isn't held in place by anything per se...

This is what causes displacement / lots of revision cases.

I'm curious if most other forumers can feel theirs move when touching it, or if that's the exception (hopefully) rather than the norm !

I'm doing u all a big favour by saying dont touche ur face unless u really have too. I dont regret too too much because I really needed my nose done. But pls remember this is exactly like buying lottery, u win u win, u dont... actually worse cause the consequence is permanent and more is at stake. The satisfactory rate is really not 50%, actually not even close, from what Ive seen...

I think your skin adheres slightly to the bones? Because I had osteotomy and there is no gap. I touch the area and it's just like any other part of my body.

Did you mean W360,000 or 3,600,000? $360 US dollars is a steal. If it's the latter, $3,600... I'm not sure as I haven't had those done, yet. I'm sure someone will chime in.

please dont do anything
JW dr Suh did mine nose..my was upturned originally
and asked him to raise the bridge by 3mm and extend the tip to make it not upturn or at least make.it less
i asked him during the surgery..reminded him to get ear cartilage for the tip but he said i has enuff septal cartilage
but now.he made my nose more upturn than its original
since the tip was raised taller which pulls up the alar
i am 2 wks and 3 days
so ugly than my old nose..
will the tip drop down and will make the nose less upturn by time?
my PS gone real bad
my eyes are messed up..1 is higher fold than other..10 vs 8..
and 1 eye has a small.red raised scar
dont know if steroid can be inject into the corner of that eye

i want my old look back

You're only 2 weeks and 3 days post op! Ive read numerous times that the nose can look more upturned with surgery but will go down over time. Its also normal to have different sized eyes because of swelling, ESPECIALLY at 2 weeks post op. You're still early into recovery! Just give it time~

I think it will be not a good idea to have steroid injection for the scar
maybe scar cream could help
and you got to wait at least 2months for the shape

i have 20 years nose implant is start problem like your nose but not look that bad , i think you need to remove and revision s.o.s , go to Korea is better. i m planning go to Korea next year in Feb for Revision my rhinoplasty ,

Hello, do u have kakao? we r both in Canada I see, u mind we share experience?