BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I did fat injection in my nose bridge at Dream last yr and it was gone within a month. my nose looks pretty much the same as before even though I had a tipplasty. I'm now going back for revision with silicon or donated rib. :sad:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! I did my nose revision on 20th of May. Now 10 days post op. I had a dent at the supra tip. I replaced my implant and used ear cartilage and also made a curve nose instead of straight. Happy so far, ill wait till I deswell and hope the dent doesnt come back again.

PMed you!

Hi guys. I m post op 5 days since my nose revision in banobagi. I asked for smaller tip and sharper tip and curvw nose. They have replaced implant with a new one. Previously i did close rhino in korea and i felt cheated because the doctor wasnt skillful at all. I was fooled by the blogs and ulzzang and their advertising. Well, i ll keep you guys posted on my outcome and pictures soon.

Hey Rachy, wishing you luck on your revision result? May i ask where you did your primary closed rhino?

Thanks. It hurts like hell. I did my primary at chungdam u. Two years past and i dont like my results. I think the surgeon is not experienced enough to create the nose that i wanted. Im very VERY disappointed with the nose job.

Would love to see your pix! It's so hard to decide on a clinic without seeing pix. (I don't trust the clinics' websites.)

I will send to your email if you're interested after the removal of bandage. For now, it is still swollen and its hard to tell if he really successfully operated my nose according to my desired shape

Hi Rachy! I'm really interested too. I have PM'd you my email. I hope we'll be able to stay in touch and I have some q's I hope to ask you. Thanks!

Hi, just wanna ask. Been a while since I've browse this forum. The last I checked, there were people opting for rib cartilage for their rhinoplasty surgery.

Did anyone here use their own rib for rhinoplasty???

I'm just curious. Is it way better than silicon? How does the "after" you look like now? Any comments or feedbacks?

I haven't used rib but was advised against donated rib by my surgeon since it can lead to warping, uneven absorption etc. I didn't consider using my own rib, though...too scared of harvesting from my own chest!

Usually, its harvesting your own rib cartilage. I don't mind doing so if it's just a bit.

Cause I heard that using your own cartilage is much more natural than silicon.

Honestly, I just want to make the bridge slightly longer and to reduce the sides to make it look less big.

Last I checked, the price was about 10k usd for rib cartilage rhinoplasty. Pretty sure the price has increased lot by now. :-/

Hi guys,

so which clinics and doctor can use rib cartilage? Which clinics can i go to to have a nose like Song Have Kyo, Han Gan In or Angela Baby?
I would like to go to the best dr for rhinoplasty in Korea but there are so many information outhere...

Hi everyone :smile: I'm planning to do rhino and double eyelid surgery this year. Just wondering is silicone better or rib better? I heard that it's good to use from your own body but I also heard that rib rhino can only be used when other stuffs are not suitable. Is it true that rib rhino is not recommended for first nose job? Has anyone heard of lamiche ps, navi or view clinic? I would really appreciate if anyone can give me some opinions because I'm quite lost after doing some research... sorry for asking so many questions and thanks in advance!