BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

How about in philippines

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I'm going for family at the end of October but was curious about Taiwanese surgeries. I had my eyes done last year in Korea. I still prefer to do it in Korea but I wanted to see if there were any potential options in Taiwan!

My friend and I went to taiwan for our surgeries 7 years ago. She had her eyes done by Dr Chuang at Wish Clinic. She was very happy with the results

Any notable people regarding nose? :smile:
I think in the end I might just go to Korea again in December to do nose. My husband just gave me the ok! lol

OMG really? Do you mind sharing photos either PM or on here? Just the nose. My nose isn't bad so I'm just really scared it'll look worst.

My biggest problem is the it's wide and when I smile it spreads out, so I never smile.

I see.. I've never did any in Korea before. Only tried Taiwan and Vietnam. This time I'm gonna try a new doc in Taipei. New as in never tried before but did read reviews about him. :smile:

Omg hi hi can u share photos of job done by dr Chuang? I'm seeing him in nov! :biggrin: would b nice to hear good reviews n see results.

I don't share my photos with stranger, sorry.

I can describe for you though!

My new nose is basically just my original nose but smaller, cuter and more compact minus the hump:smile:

Don't worry - Dr Chuang has books and books full of BA photos in his waiting room so you will be able to see literally hundreds of his noses

Ok no worries. If u can, can share with me thru email if u feel comfortable. If not then we just chat.. :smile: so overall your experience with dr Chuang was very good? Did u specifically tell him u want natural looking nose? Did u show photo?

I had a great experience with his clinic.

He was lovely and very available to answer questions pre and post op (even to this day still responds to my emails!)

His staff were all nice (though I doubt they are still the same girls since it's been so long). I recall a lot of his staff back then had surgery done by him and they would let you see and touch it hehe:P

I took in photos of the noses I liked but really there isn't much point for nose as the main constraint the surgeon has to work with is your underlying nose structure. Dr Chuang gave me a great improvement on my real nose and got rid of the problems I didn't like. He did that very naturally and subtly.

No one has ever been able to tell I had nose job (not even other surgeons). My scars are really tiny (faded so much they are basically invisible).

Hey guys, I am from Canada and I am looking towards getting the whole of my nose done smaller with a higher bridge the way Angelababy has it. Was going to do fillers instead but I feel like it's much more cost efficient to go with the surgical procedure as it lasts way longer. Do you all know if it's more worth it to do it locally or over in korea? I heard average cost is around $5k there compared to 8k here, but that's not including travel and hotel fees.
Also, has anyone heard of lip reduction in korea?

That's really good to know that u had a great experience with your ps! Am feeling much confident now and excited to get a new and pretty nose. Thanks for sharing! :smile: