BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hi Fraulein,
I hope your nose is getting even nicer now. I just sent you a PM. Really really hope that you are still checking the forum and hope to hear from you.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im researching for rhinoplasty in korea since i want to do my revision early 2016 or later but then i found myself reading about a famous clinic in manila who only uses goretex implant combined with cartilage. Is goretex a no-go in korea? Im asking since i dont see anyone mention goretex here as much as silicone implants. Ive had a botched rhinoplasty before so Im fed up and just want to get the nose that i want which is a high nose bridge with defined tip.

Hey guys how long can u expect to see the final result of close rhinoplasty (bridge and tip, silicon implant and ear cartilage)... I need a time estimate to plan for my revision as I hate my current nose..

My acquaintance had rhino done in May. She was really depressed for several months afterwards because she felt her nose looked horrible, but now the swelling has finally gone down and her nose looks perfect. She's very happy with the results. So try waiting 6 months! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Day 1 of post op...I'm experience no swelling or bruising and the best thing is I can breathe out of my nose ! I was expecting the worse during recovery but it's really tolerable compared to my breast augmentation.

I decided to make my tip more refined with my septum cartilage (I didn't want a deformed ear) and a 4mm implant. I had a small bump chiseled off. I specifically asked for a straight nose because I didn't think the upturned Korean noses would suit me.

*FYI I did my surgery in Australia so I'm not sure if any forum members would be too keen on flying here for PS lol. Happy to chat on kakao and send photos but with the splint on its hard to see the shape :sad:

I did with dr suh but really unsatisfied.my nose slightly to left and look unbalance. After seven days i went for remove stiches,others doctors also said unbalance but dr suh said nevermind you wait to wait healing.after few mths i call their translator jenny,they no reply.

Dr Suh is known to produce amazing noses though! :smile: I've seen his work on real life and sponsored people and it's always very very natural and beautiful, he was actually my top pick for a rhino.. maybe you should consult with them again?

• 2 weeks later...
So at 10 days post op I look 99% presentable, scar on the columella is slightly red. I'm just wondering what changes I can expect after 2 weeks or 2 months etc. I feel like there isn't enough projection from the tip and the nose bridge isn't as high as expected but my surgery was to remove a bump and that issue is resolved.

Hi! Did you have a bad experience at JW? If so, what were you looking for and what do you feel went bad?

Can you also let me know who your doctor was and if you've contacted them about your dissatisfaction, have they been accomodating or willing to work with you?

I'm flying to Korea next March and am now starting to do some research!