BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I did surgery twice there - first I did nose, cheek filler, lip filler and brow lift.

My friend did eyes, nose, cheek and buccal fat removal.

Second surgery I did cheek and chin implant.

Cost - i can't even remember and in any case, it's probably useless information as it was so long ago.

Dr Chuang is absolutely lovely, very personable and speaks great English. Also, even all these years later he still responds to any email questions I have. Sometimes It takes him a little while to respond but he always does:smile:

I doubt the same nurses are still there but the ones who were there when I did surgery were lovely.

I have very fond memories of my surgery and being looked after nicely by everyone there:smile: Taiwan in many ways is a lot nicer, friendlier and slower paced place to get surgery than Korea. Less of a money-grabbing industry. Taiwanese people are also far friendlier and more personable IMO..

But I maybe biased from living in Korea hehe:P

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see, it's good to know u had a good experience with your surgeon n surgery. :smile:
May I know why u chose this clinic/doc, as in how u found out about him? Any special reasons? And u mentioned your friend had buccal fat removal, was it a big difference? As in did her face slo, down a lot? Asking as that is one of the surgeries I may be going ahead with.

Actually I found out about Dr Chuang many years ago on this very forum (though I had a different username when I was active on the old forums back then) and also through the Singapore expats forum :smile:

Dr Chuang was very popular with nose surgery back in the days when many people used to go to Taiwan instead of Korea.

My friend's buccal fat difference was obvious but natural (ie maybe she just lots heaps of weight, but only in her face and only in that area hehe)

It's not a very popular surgery anymore though as people say it prematurely ages you. My friend looks better for it though.

:nogood::nogood: prematurely ages one??? Omg....
I was recommended this as I wanted face slimming but didn't want something as invasive as shaving my jaw bones.. N more permanent than Botox.

Well, will have to reconsider this then.... Anyway my priority was eyelid n nose surgery.

Thanks for sharing! ;)

People say that years down the track removing that fatty youthfulness in the cheek area can age you (ie when you are in your 30s-40s experiencing volume loss).

I had! For HCMC. :smile: my own nose actually.