BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

thats a good idea, thank you! with the physical sunscreen I don't need to reapply often but I think it's time to switch to the chemical one.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

August is HOT! August - September is hell. It's very humid and stuffy. Unless I'm going to be travelling in an air conditioned car and going somewhere inside, I stay put at home b/c I just can't deal with the heat.

Hi! I saw someone mentioned Wish Clinic? I just did my rhino n epi revision as well as double eyelid (incisional) and ptosis with them last year. It now almost 5 months post surgery, everythings looking perfect. Except I have to give my lids more time for the swelling to completwly go away since swelling from ptosis takes much longer time than bleroplasty. Its cheaper than in Seoul, food in taiwan is awesome, n their night markets! I much prefer Taiwan to Korea thats why I chose to go to Taipei. Recommend! :smile:

OOps, i just realised I quoted the wrong comment. Not sure how to delete this comment off. Sorry, im not spamming!

Hi! I saw someone mentioned Wish Clinic? I just did my rhino n epi revision as well as double eyelid (incisional) and ptosis with them last year. It now almost 5 months post surgery, everythings looking perfect. Except I have to give my lids more time for the swelling to completely go away since swelling from ptosis takes much longer time than bleroplasty. Its cheaper than in Seoul, food in taiwan is awesome, n their night markets! I much prefer Taiwan to Korea thats why I chose to go to Taipei. Recommend! :smile:

Ps. its interesting for me when someone discusses about surgery in Taiwan or at least out of korea.. cuz all the threads 90% of the time talk about surgery in korea. lol.

Oh I agree, nobody talks about Taiwan plastic surgery:/

Could you tell us more about your experience?
What procedures did you have for your rhino? Was the doctor patient and informative (about side effects etc), or was he pushy and bored or annoyed? Was the clinic equipped with emergency facilties? Do you think it's safe? How much did you pay? Staff attitude?

Any kind of information would be welcome :smile:
Thank you!

Hi Hi!

I did my revision last nov in Taipei with Wish Clinic.

For my nose i did revision rhiniplasty w silitex implants and ear cartilage for septum placement for tipplasty. Then for eyes i did revision epi, as well as ptosis n bleroplasty.

Exp was great, def not pushy n very very helpful with all my qns. I chose Dr Chuang cuz he was the only one from Taiwan who replied to my email detailedly.. I actually sent like a blast of emails to several doctors in Taiwan, he was the only one who replied in a detailed manner and in good english. Which then caught my attention so from there I exchanged emails with him. I sent Dr Chuang my pics n didnt tell him what i wanted to do, he actually recommended me those procedures that he thought would help enhance my apprearance exactly what I thought I needed/wanted.. So was very happy that he could see what i needed from my point of view.

The clinic is owned by him so i felt safer bcuz he would have his rep to protect.. not like some clinics which have lots of doctors. the staff were also very friendly. u wont have to worry, Taiwanese are generally ery friendly ppl, speaking from exp - just FYI my mom is Taiwanese ;) .... it is not so cheap like in Bangkok but is still cheaper than Korea. The total cost for all the procedures I did he quoted about SGD8K+... i do not have a breakdown as the cost was quoted in full. If u do more i suppose he could give u some discounts, that you'd have to discuss with him.

Actually, I blogged about my experience in detail.. If you would like to have the link perhaps u can PM me :smile: too many pics to show n im not sure if i can post it here. :sad:

I want a nose job but I'm not sure how to describe what I want. Does anyone know what the "styles" are and best images to represent them?

There are some noses I really don't like from some clinics, the kind that are kind of too skinny when looked at from the front, as well as the kind where the nostrils kind of end up looking like triangles...I don't know if I make sense. Help! =D

I am thinking of getting a nose job in Korea, but not sure if it would be better in country where I live (in Europe). Which is better for wide Asian noses? Help!

I know what you mean by the triangles and the too skinny noses hehe.. I want one upturned but not so much it look weird from side profile. :biggrin:

Oh good it's not just me! Eg, the blogger QiuQiu has somehow ended up with triangle nostrils. Her nose looks like a stick with two triangles at the bottom. I don't want to be mean, but I am terrified of ending up with a nose like that...

Also I know TLPS comes up a lot on this forum but some of their noses just look off to me. I can't figure out what it is. It's driving me crazy because I want to be able to describe really clearly what I want and what I don't want, so I don't get a nose I hate!

Like this model they have: http://www.tlplasticsurgery.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/03_Partial-incision-method_01.jpg

Eyes look weird too actually...

Yes she is a very pretty girl but I don't think I want a nose like hers. Maybe its Korean style, I feel it is more upturned than I would want even though I want an upturned nose too:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Zl_VcMaNFcA/UWsUuxO2znI/AAAAAAAAbLI/ab_WcwaEngc/s1600/be7.JPG

I think they Photoshop those pictures too much, if you look at before and afters for instance the afters are always plastic. But it is too thin and unnatural looking anyway. I'm not sure what the best Korean clinic for nose jobs is.

What changes do you want? I have a bump on my nose (like Megan Fox before her surgeries) and it's also wide:

http://plasticsurgerygal.com/a_users/1/images1/megan-fox-nose-job-2.jpg

Yeah I get what you mean - and sometimes the nostrils aren't even symmetrical and it can be quite obvious from the front. Reminds me of this before and after from item ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459066530.916659.jpg
I'm feeling conflicted about them because I love two of their other girls' before and afters, looks really natural in comparison ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459066770.871018.jpg

Another nose type Ive seen would be the "extended columella" I suppose you could call it.. Definitely bringing this to show a nose I don't want
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459066804.769349.jpg

Hey there, sorry for the late reply. Go to their online consult page and leave a message. They usually reply in a few days.

Here's the link: http://en.e-dream.co.kr/consult/online

BTW, I did my primary rhino at View Clinic. It's 2 weeks and 2 days post op. Bridge is a tad high for my liking and my nose, upon close examination, looks very slightly crooked but was told the swelling can cause asymmetry at first. Also read some forumers' experience with initial crookedness but that sorted itself out when swelling subsides. Fingers crossed and I shall see what happens and update again.

Also did my eyes at View but am not happy with the result. I had incision and ptosis correction. I was also recommended epicantho but am obviously not a suitable candidate for it. I don't look Chinese anymore..my eyes look 'western' now but not in a good way :sad: It was never my intention to look more 'western'..all i wanted was bigger, brighter looking set of peepers. Now trying my best to stay positive, not fall into depression and avoid looking into mirrors!