BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

How long post op are you? I had a crisis and feel the same way after I got my nose surgery last month. I felt I look like a white person and didn't recognize myself in the mirror.

Now as swelling is less I look more natural. Not sure if it is because I am used to seeing my nose now or because it is not as swollen or maybe a combination of both. Hoping as time passes I will be happy with it. Please don't fall into depression. I realize we can only think about what we can see right now and it can be upsetting but our surgery parts really changes quite a bit over time because of deswell

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is still early days, only 2 weeks 3 days post op. Now i'm just praying it will heal and straighten more. Where did you have your rhino?

Haha, I do think you get used to looking at it. At the moment, i'm trying to stay positive. my nose is the least of my concerns to be honest..my eyes sigh..that's another story altogether :sad: thank you for your words of encouragement, means a lot to me.

I also have a tiny bump and I just want my nose to be straight and maybe have the tip refined a bit =D Is that you in your avatar? You are so pretty!

omg asymmetrical nostrils and extended columellas...everything that can go wrong! haha

What I also want to know is realistically how long does the silicone implant last? When do you have to replace it?

I'm also not happy with my results from View Clinic. Who was the surgeon performing the epi on you?

Dr. Kim Jeong Min did my eyes. And Dr Dr. Kim Taek Kyun for my nose and fat graft.

How about you? When did you have yours done and why're you not happy with it?

my columela is extended but I was told that is the style for golden ratio. Don't scare me guys I'm just starting to like my nose haha

If yours was extended for golden ratio it probably looks great! I actually think it's best for the columela to round downwards gently bit to give a nice smooth tip-to-base look. If the columela is flat (in some weird noses I've seen it's like that, it might be because the incision didn't heal properly in open rhinoplasty) it looks really weird. So your nose probably looks great!

I hated my nose last month now its starting to shape up. I looked like pinnochio when the bandage was taken off. I look much more human now besides the slight redish tip. I do have a visible columela scar which is flat but the colour difference makes my nose look gross. It will definitely disappear right?

really noone has been to dr ting wang?? sorry i have not been on a in a while. Unfortunately im back on here because my rib cart revision from dr kao in taiwan is screwed. More than 1 year on, my nose is upturned now. Nosetip is so bulbous it looks worse than pre-nosejob's.
Dr Wang ting's clinic quoted me RMB300K!!!!! for revision (using foreign rib cart). Is there any good alternatives that anyone can recommend...?
Much appreciated.

Sorry i heard the customer service's wechat voice msg wrongly. It is 100k rmb and not 300k rmb lol

hey marykayla,

mind sharing your procedure with dr Kao?

Hellooo

I've been reading silently and am so thankful to everyone sharing their experiences! I am considering going to Seoul mid to late June for rhino. I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations on where to go? Or had good experiences with natural looking rib cartilage rhino and can share the clinic they went to?

Thanks much!!!:balloon:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, can I have the link? I'm thinking of going Taiwan too