BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bisousx - as i was browsing through the asian nose purse forum posts, i noticed a post that you made a LONG time ago about how people could not tell that you got a nose job after your silicone implant. May I ask you if even close friends could not tell? Also, how long did it take for you to get to this point? Thank you for your time!! :smile:

Hi Kain, thanks for ur infor.. Yup I had been in singapore expat forum too.. I seen "nose" pic.. I just wondering is there anyone else beside chanelmania & Nose went to dr kao for rib rhino.. Hmm.. I hope rib can carve to a thin & curve shape of bridge to suits my small face because I'm not suitable for straight bridge it makes me look older.. :sad:

Yep i actually had my surgery yesterday. Quite painful ofc but I can't wait till the swelling goes down. :graucho: Thanks! I'll definitely keep you guys posted but atm, there's just to much bandage and swelling to see clearly.

What sux is I had my eyes and nose done at same time... so no contacts and no glasses.. fml can't see a thing lol but shh i'm still wearing glasses :cool: don't tell my doc.

About 3k for primary simple rhino. Swelling quite a bit, my nose is still under wraps so a bit hard to see shape and tell how its going

I consulted the next day and only went to Grand lol :P I emailed a ton of clinics prior my trip but based my decision on price/result photos and their implant material.

I'm in Seoul too!! Let me know if you'd like to meet up and go shop/watch a movie, we can wear face masks together lawl

Wow! Congrats! So just a primary rhino right? With what kind of implant? And it hurts a lot? Oh dear...

I hope you recover quickly!!! Good luck!!

Is it just a primary? Good luck! And I wish you an uneventful recovery! :P

Hi cherrykiss - Did Grand use an implant for your nose? If so, is it silicone or gore-tex or something else? Most Korean plastic surgeons only use silicone. Thanks!

Yea it's what they call soft silicon. It's rubbery feeling, still pretty hard tho

Thanks hun! Yep just a primary rhino with soft silicon (rubbery feeling). Pain wasn't that bad.. not compared to eyes.

Quite painful...you mean what you're feeling now and not during the surgery right?? ><

Also what did you get done to your eyes?

Keep us posted !!

Can you see anything of your new nose yet? WHen are you getting the bandages off? If your nose turns out good, then I'm definitely putting Grand on my short list :P

I am going to have my operation with dr edumund Kwan in NYC. He was referred to me another plastic surgeon in NYC. I don't think going to Korea is an option and I am so fearful of not having the after care.

So are you thinking of removing your implant? What kind of implant do you have and how tall. I am not looking forward to the recovery as I heard that revision takes a lot longer to deswell.

For the people who had revision... Any advice? Thx!