BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hey, if you go to the thread "best plastic surgery in korea," you'll find that Dan4me and Shane77 are very happy with their results and left outstanding reviews about BK. I'm planning on consulting BK for my rhinoplasty as well.... and from what I read, it seems that most of the negative reviews have to do with Dr. Kim and his mannerisms. What types of negative things have you heard that's made you so worried?

From everything people have said on all of these threads, I suggest you consult a couple of clinics before committing to one surgeon.

Good luck with your surgery and keep us all posted!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are so right about consulting and researching clinics before plastic surgery. Sensible approach. Also as with any cosmetic surgery, you gotta have realistic expectations on the outcome.

When you thinking of having your rhinoplasty?

Thanks cherry kiss! So I read u done a revision then? I want to go to Korea but just not an option. Do you have any other recommendation? I already gave my deposit! I wish I know what to do! Did you ever go back to dr Kwan and tell him u didn't like it? Thx

In Korea I didn't get a revision on the line, instead I got my epi and lateral corners increased to make my eyes wider. Yea but I didn't want him to operate on them again lol. Since you've already put in your deposit, just make sure you explain THROUGHLY about what you want. Tapered crease, parallel crease, telling him to make sure the crease starts in the inner corner -.- (which he didn't do for me). My tapered crease line started towards the begining of my iris o.0 but now that I got my epicanthoplasty done, the line looks a bit better.

Hey! are you feeling better? the results of your surgery is becoming more noticeable then? Are you liking your new nose as well?

I'm going to be in Korea from Sept. 4-21, but I'm planning on getting surgery sometime either on the 14th or 15th. Thank goodness Koreans work on Saturdays.. lol.
My budget for rhino is under 4mil krw, but I rEALLY want to also get a zygoma reduction as well... Which I plan on doing if I can get both for 6mil krw... although it doesn't exactly seem the most likely... :/

ANYONE WANT TO JOIN ME IN SEOUL SEPTEMBER? It seems we have a group of three girls so far (including me) :smile:

Thank you! I'm feeling a lot better. Still can't tell how my nose is cause it's still bandaged and under the splint. But I can definitely tell its much higher. My nose was unbelievably low before... lol

Glad to hear you're feeling better ^^
Were they able to schedule you in for surgery the next day? Did any of the clinics say you would have to wait a few days because everything was booked??
I have to plan how many days I'd have to stay, I may stay a few days extra, better safe than sorry!
Oh and was it just silicone implant and tip work? Did you get alar rim reduction or an osteotomy?

Thanks Kichichan & Kkhim120!

I'd love to meet you & Cherrykiss, Kichichan! I'm too new on this forum to have PMing enabled though... I think by tomorrow I'll have hit the 5-day prerequisite... so will PM you then if I can! :smile: Am flying to Seoul in the next 24-hours!

I've actually met Dr Kim during a face-to-face consultation when he visited Singapore a couple months back... he was not especially chatty, but he gives me confidence that he knows what he's doing, and also time was a constraint as there were many waiting to speak with him, so I suppose he can't spend too long either. He was open and honest though, when I highlighted to him another flaw I was concerned about, namely my lined neck, he said right away that there was no need for me to undergo surgery for it! :P

Just getting jittery as I'm going to be alone for my first 5 days post-surgery, and going to have to make my own way to my hotel right after surgery. I'm not the best navigator even when in optimum condition, so am a little worried now... don't know what I was thinking when I insisted that my friends need only join me after the first 5 days! (I was thinking it'd be boring and a waste of time for them to come to Seoul earlier if I were stuck in bed most of the initial days!)

Thanks for your wishes! JW has a middle price class compared to others but I think u get what you paid for. The original price for all my surgeries is KW 6,500,000 ($6500) but I got a discount as for local price so I paid total KW5,800,000 ($5800). If u want I can give u the email of my person consultant, may be she can also help you to get a local price, she is quite helpful as well.

Sure! I met cherrykiss yesterday and we went to see movie together, it was fun. Alright, let me know when u can, I'm leaving Seoul on 21st July though.

Oh by the way, I think it should be better for u to have someone to be with the first night and the day after u get the surgery or u should ask the clinic to provide a room after the surgery for at least 24 hours. It's awful feeling to be awaked from anethesia (dizzy, sleepy, tired, low blood pressure), I was quite scared anything could happened to me that night.
The 3rd day after the surgery I have been strong like a bull again and starting to explore the city.
Where r u going to stay?

I'm gonna be staying around Yeoksam too, so should be easy to meet up!

I actually haven't decided what I'm going to do besides rhinoplasty... When I explained my perceived flaws to Dr Kim - bulbous nose tip, deep nasolabial lines - he suggested magic lift and a chin implant to balance the nose... still not sure if I want to do all that.

Was considering eyelash transplant cos I'm so dependent on mascara... but there seems to be very little information online. From what I've gathered, the inidividual-follicle type transplants that they use for eyelash/eyebrow transplants are a fairly recent development over the past 2-3 years.