BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hi,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I will be going to Seoul this Aug.
1. May I know which hotel are you staying?
2. Mandible reduction doesn't require hospitalization?
3. How much is the revised rhino and mandible surgery?
4. Did they insert tube to drain blood from your mouth or ears?
5. Is your nose as bloody as the sponsored beauty Leng Yein?

My apology for the many questions.

Hope everything is going on well with you..

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in Korea too. Plan to visit JW tmr. I might need to use rib in my case. So far I ve consulted quite a number clinics. I ve to say not every popular doctor is good here.
Did u use rib? Or did u see any one use rib in JW? I ve pm u my number. Hope for a meet up pls.

Hmm do you mind telling us which doctors/clinic..? You'd be helping us a great deal, we don't want to waste our time with them!

WOW! I'm surprised you are planning to get up and out only two days after surgery! I'm sure your surgery will turn out wonderful! Goodluck with the healing process, and hopefully this will be the last nose job EVER for you! :smile:

I second bobbycat! Please tell us, who have you heard is popular but not good? More importantly, who have you heard is good?

Dan4me's nose was actually done by Dr. Hong at the BK clinic, but as you probably know, Dr. Kim is the most famous surgeon at BK, so I'm sure you were in good hands during the surgery... :smile:

Hi Emisa,

It's good of you to post clear questions! :smile: I'll try to answer as best as I can!

1) I booked Tria Hotel for my first few days post-surgery, it's about a KRW4,000-5,000 cab ride from Gangnam, ie. the main PS area here. It's also just 1 train ride away as its 10 mins walk to Yeoksam station.

2) I had to be hospitalized overnight due to the mandible reduction. If I'd just stuck w only rhino I think I could have been discharged within the day.

3) Total cost of tertiary rhino, mandible reduction and fat grafting at my nasolabial & forehead areas was about US$12-13,000. Note that primary rhino should be less costly.

4) For the first night in hospital I had tubes in my mouth to drain blood and fluid. This was removed before I was discharged the following day.

5) Nose didn't bleed much... But my face is puffing up a lot today from the jaw/chin surgery... My lower lip is super puffed like a sausage! ( a little scary looking, especially as I usually have rather thin lips!)

Hope the above helps!

Thank you, Kim!! I really am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for that!! :smile:

No problem! Will pm u my before an after picturers in a few days when I'm back home.

I'm sitting in JW waiting for my turn to take the cast off now. I didn't have any implant so have no ideal... Most of the patient here has their cast on so I couldn't guess about their surgery procedures. I think u will be consulted with Dr. Man Koon Sub who did my nose. I think he might does rib too but no ideal about the outcome..

Hey guys, I'm back with my post op 1 year update :smile:

So when I was cleaning my nose with qtips, I notice theres this bleeding. Being really paranoid, I immediately went to my doctor to ask (it was only a 2mins long kind of post op consult) . At first he sound worried the moment I said 'bleeding, then he checked and assured me the bleeding got nothing to do with the implant and that my nose/implant looked really natural and good :biggrin:
He basically said its due to the winter weather currently and even if i hadnt had any procedure, I will still bleed.

Went to call my friend and check online and fair enough winter makes your nose weee bit bleed.I'm relieveeee everythings finee :smile:
Anyway, you know how they tend to take a snap of you just before your surgery?Well, I saw mine and take a snap of it.I was horrified when I saw my picture, never seen my self look like that!I put up that picture and me yesterday side by side.

NOTE I only did nose ( didnt no chin/eyes or anything else..or maybe lost some weight..)

[​IMG]

cheers!

Thank you for the quick answers, Blinkiebug. I am going to do revised rhino too. I am considering V-line or Zygoma, forehead and nasolabial fat graft. Quite similar.

Hang in there..heard that manuka honey and green tea helps too. Not forgetting pumpkin juice. :smile:

Ahhh How kind of you! I hope your results are starting to show! :smile: And I got an email from Yumi (the consultant) and she said she knew you!hahaha

Your picture is really quite small, but your nose looks lovely!
Where did you get it done? and what did you get done?

My mother in law recently underwent a nose job. She flew from US to Philippines to get a nose slimming down. It's been a year and the results look pretty good. I don't think she paid a lot to get it done. I'm still trying to figure out the difference between basic rhinoplasty and that of Asian rhinoplasty.