BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her nostrils are much more visible in the after photo... That is weird.
I don't know... I just really liked my consultation with him. And he seems pretty conservative about how much he's willing to do, which I like. There are at least two other Asian rhinos in his b/a gallery whose results are nicer than their original nose. But in general, it doesn't seem like he changes too much from the patient's original nose, so while the improvements are slight, the results are very natural.

Anyway, it's not like I did any surgery with him, so I can't say too much... but he was really patient and thorough with during my consultation, and I still feel like, I would be comfortable doing surgery with him. A lot of these Korean doctors are pushing for implants, osteotomy, paranasal implants, and a lot of other extras.. But when I told him I didn't want anything other than work on my tip and that I was open to alarplasty, he told me what he could achieve within those limitations.

If you're limiting your search to the States, LA is the capital of plastic surgery in the U.S., so I'm sure there are TONS of options if you look around.

How long will you be staying? I'm planning on getting surgery on the 14th or 15th, if you are open to changing your dates :smile:

Hi gals,

Can a guy go with you if you guys are going in December? I can offer some physical helps while getting the language straighten?

Thanks -I am Kevin . My contact is [email protected]

blinkiebug! kikichan!
How are your nose surgeries coming along? Please update us! Pictures anyone? you can blur out the rest of your face, I just want to see your nose :P Although I imagine both of you are very pretty ;)

I'm at 13th day post-op so it is still very much swelling and bruishing. Well, there is very little changes right now as I can see... Anyway, feel free to tell me your honestly opinions!

Ok here comes the before pictures, my bulbous tip is kinda obviously...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And after pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I had eye surgery as well, so its just extra extra swollen. My eye Dr. said it would take at least 2 months to see the final results.

And my nose Dr. told me to do the "digital nasal exercise" by pressing the bond part to the painful level where I had osteotomy operated. He said the nasal bond tend to float back to its own original position... Anyone has ideal about this?

I'm just being so chicken enough for not to dare pressing my nasal bond...

Hey, so sorry I couldn't make time to give you a call due to my super tie schedule...had to visit the clinic almost everyday before I leave Korea.

So, how are you doing? Have u got any operation yet? Please keep us updated!

hi i'm also planning to go to korea on september, but i haven't decided which doctor...
it would be great to meet up with both of you, or share room

Sounds great! When are you thinking of going?
So far, this is what I've narrowed down my choices to.. in order of interest:
Migo
JW
Kangnam Samsung
BK
Oz Clinic
OkMidam
Item
Grand

Grand is only my last choice because they seem to require silicone implants on all nose jobs... which I do not want... :/ I don't want any implants.. hahaha

OMG! You're so pretty!!! in your before pictures.. LOL

But seriously, soooo pretty!! :O

Your nose is still quite swollen, but it looks very promising!

And I'm sure once your swelling decreases you'll look like a face model ;)

Ahhh It really makes me want to do surgery at JW~!

@kichichan
Personally, i like your new nose better because it has a balanced projection that is missing in your old nose. The surgeon did a good job on the shape of your new nose. Did he use ear cartilage on tip?

Haha, thank you... if I could have extend my leg for 30cm more I would have been a model...:P haha just kidding...

Well, I'm a bit worried now because I realized there is a little bump (as hard as a bond) on the part where I had the hump shaved down... It's not so visible but I'm just still freaking out...

Thanks!
Before the surgery Dr.Suh told me he might just need nasal septal cartilage, but in the worst case he would take just a little bit of my ear cartilage...
I went into the surgery room with a hope he wouldn't cut off my ear cartilage... But then I woke up with a full bandage ear...
Since the surgery I've been feeling unsensitive in the back side of my right ear, kinda strange feeling... it wasn't like before.
I asked Dr.Suh and he said it's totally normal...

Don't worry too much. Or ask the doctors at JW what's up with the bump...

The other forumer's right. Your profile is so much prettier and better balanced after your surgery... And if it weren't for the bruises, I'm sure you'd definitely pass as a face model ;)