BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Ahahhaa that's funny. hopefully you can smile real big real soon :biggrin:
I just want to know what I'm going to spend, what I'm going to get done, and all that jazz asap...

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I'm reconsidering Grand now..ehh..I'm also not exactly ecstatic about their before and after nose pics. Did you consult alone? If so did you feel they were trying to cheat you out of more money?

Yeah, I went there alone. I don't think they were trying to cheat me for moneys, it was just simple bad sale girl wanted to push thier customer. Actually most of the clinic I went to have consultation were a bit pushy but they were not so obviously like that girl who work in Grand.
I think having bad consultation with these sale girls doesn't mean the quality of doctor or thier post-op care service is bad. I met another forumer during my trip in Korea, she did hers in Grand and I think her nose & eye are quite natural & beautiful. I think u should ask her for her experiences with them.
In my opinion, it's important to find a connect/ chemistry between you and doctors, plus the person consultation as well. They will be the one who book your appointment/ check on u after the surgery anyway.
I did mine in JW just because of that. I found a connection between me and the clinic just through the way they treated me from the first time.

Hi kkim120

Yes I am flexible with my dates at present, so may be able to change them. How long are you thinking of staying? I did have my orginal rhinoplasty in korea but stayed with a friend. This time I think I will just stay in the main area.

What have you thought about accomadation?

Hi faithfully

I will go back to korea for removal of silicon implant and cartliage tip. The reason is i think it looks unnatural. The place I had the surgery has agreed to remove it free of charge. My only concern is I am changing my mind daily if I should just have the implant removed back to my old nose, or to have removal and revision.

Mind if I ask where you did your previous Rhinoplasty surgery in Korea?:smile:

I guess for now they will still be on my consult list..still not crazy about the bna pics for nose. I always associate natural with little change for some reason and that's not what I'm looking for! D=

Will the revision cost you? I suppose that would be included under removal.
I am also planning to go in September with a few other forumers :smile:.

The place I had it done wanted to charge me for removal of implant. But I complained. They are now willing to remove free to charge, but will charge me 6,000,000 won for revision.

Banobagi. The surgery experience was good. But for me i think the higher nose does not suit me.

Hmm yeah that sounds about right. Revisions usually cost more. I'm sure you'll be happy with the results of your revision.

Lol sounds sketchy..asides from the email you've exchanged with them there is no proof you had your surgery there almost haha..
That being said JW is still on my list because I like their aesthetics.

Just wondering... are you joining Eightbelow and me?

I think kktg9202, angel82, and summerlime may be joining us too... None of these peeps have given me definitive answers.. :/