BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had silicone in my nose before. It gave me an unnatural shine and when touched, it felt so so weird...kind of like a tacky feeling. It was probably pushing too hard against my skin. While it did not extrude, I was worried that it would sooner or later so I got it taken out at those signs.

Anyone who had a silicone nose got it replaced with goretex instead? I'm stuck between rib and goretex (each have their good and bad points). I mostly do not know how I would react to the goretex since I didn't like the silicone.

I just did a revision in NYC and aim very please with it thus far! Pm me if you need more info.

thanks! so you took the implant out & now back to your regular nose until revision? Ya i think for me primarily is because my skin in too thin, I know other people who have nose jobs & look fine. I guess little worried because I had already had one revison! although it's a lot better I want this to be my last :sad: Ya gortex seems okay, but not many people use it? All the consultations I've been to all suggested silicone except one who did rib as well. Rib seems like it would have less problems but I surgery seems so extensive :sad:

Oh no...I'm based in London :smile::smile:I think I'm going to go with Banobagi in November, booked time off work for two weeks!

By the way, I don't know if Dr. Suh is really the best Rhinoplasty in Asia but he has written a book about Rhinoplasty and he is also a board-certified surgeon. I think he is teaching in the university as well. Anyway, I think the most important thing in a good surgeon is to be honest and patient, Dr. Suh seems to has these characters that I want as my surgeon.

Thank you kichichan, I just pm'd you too :smile:

Hey I'm a Londoner too!! :smile: Great vibe going on right now in the Olympics! I'm considering banobagi too and have my consultation already booked with them this sept! Will be happy to let you know how I get on since you're going on nov!

Totally off topic - but how is the vibe? I arrive in London on Tuesday. It's my first time and I love the Olympics so I'm thrilled!

Dude... what a bummer...
Actually, I was told by Grand that the silicone was necessary to smooth out the results as well... Hmm maybe I have to reconsider my no implant policy.. but if that's the case, IDK if I want a nose job... D:

If it turns out there's something wrong with your new nose after the full six months, you should ask JW if they're willing to do a free or discounted revision...

I hope your eyes even out. I hear that it can take months for the swelling to fully come down for the eyes as well...

Good luck with the rest of your recovery!

And people say rib hurts like hell. Primarily in the harvested area (unless you use donor rib). Some people say their rib area still hurts after 2 years (ouch) and some say it feels as hard as a rock on the nose. So I dunno. Right now I actually have ear cartilage wrapped in fascia on my bridge. But of course I hate it, so I'm looking to revise again. I don't understand how some people just do one surgery and it looks perfect!

Lol I know but when you live in London right now it's only about the Olympics 24/7! You can't escape it! It's a brilliant atmosphere right now since team GB shot to 3rd on the league table. Right now it's the woman's marathon. You'll love the vibe when you come! Unfortunately it's been raining a few times but generally about 20-23oC. Oh and Apparantly
The shops have been complaining there aren't enough customers so make sure you do lots of shopping!

Ok back to cosmetic surgery in Seoul ;) ....

Me too. I'm now thinking maybe to go for the silicone if that is what is needed to achieve the desired shape of nose that I want.. Hmm.. Lots to think about when im at the consultations!