BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

hi kichichan
I really like your nose, but you're nose is already good looking even before the rhinoplasty.The rhinoplasty enhance your beauty more..
Unlike you, my nose is really bad, my nostrils are too wide. I think some rhinoplasty can be successful because the before nose is already pretty good. In a lot of case that I see, if the before nose is really bad, the nose will become a little bit fake looking, especially in the case with wide nostrils..
do you think the doctor can do my case?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks! Mind sharing your nose pictures with us? I'm not an expert on this but I might be able to give you some ideas...
I think Korean doctors in general are pretty good with the oriental/ east Asia nose type like mine.

can I send the picture to your email?

By the way, remember cherrykiss who had a surgery with Grand in the last few pages? Her nose & eyes are really nice and natural. If she didn't tell me she had a plastic surgery I would never have guessed that...

Oh, and Yumi is so sweet, I feel like she's like a big sister to me. :P

Hey Summerlime and Kkim,
I am planning on getting eyes and nose done - coming mid October. Can you wait for me? I need a buddy too!!!

Yes, of course I'll keep everyone updated on my plastic surgery trip :smile:

I think most places waive the 10% tax if you pay in cash... If you pay in cash, there's no electronic paper trail that can prove that JW received money/performed a surgery... But then again, if you're a large plastic surgery clinic, I doubt you would want to be caught withholding tax...

Gah! I wish it were just September already so I can figure out where I'll be getting my surgery and how much I'm paying.. I think waiting is the hardest part.. Don't you think?

Hey,
I'm sorry... I already booked my tickets and made plans with several other people... But I'm sure there are tons of others who will be going come October, so keep an eye out for them! :smile:

Hey how much was this "special discount" Grand was going to give you? You still had to pay tax right?

Yeah...! I wanted so much to do surgery from the first and I've been looking forward to see my new look. But then when I got into the surgery room I was so scared and thought "s h i t, what am I doing, this is a crazy idea..." :sweatdrop: but it was too late to change my mind. The staffs were really nice and calmed me down. So it went... :smile:

After the surgery I was a bit emotion for my swollen ugly monster face. Well, after a few weeks I kinda like my new look a little better. Yes, it is worst thing to wait...especially when waiting for the final result to shown. It's just so nervous since I'm not really 100% completely happy with my new nose & eyes right now (2 week post-op), hopefully it would be just the swelling.
I read on realself, it seem to take at least a few months to make a judgement on the final result anyway :smile:

I didn't do the surgery in Grand because of their price and the way they bargained the price as well. Before the consultation the English coordinater asked me if I had any price budget or I care more about the quality since price could be sensitive with some people. And then during the consultation the Korean speaker consultation girl didn't say directly about the price, she went to ask her boss to give me a special package price instead. She came back with a number (thought it was around usd7800 or something like that) and she said the price will be valid only if I made the decision right away... I think she was pretty bad sale girl...:graucho: may be she thought I was stupid or something haha...:P

WOW. were your pictures at 2 weeks post op? You still had bruises!!! :O

Lots of forumers were saying that it takes about a month for your eyes to set... but may take longer. And yeah.. the nose.. takes FOREVER!!

Anyhow, your nose is lovely at the moment, I'm sure it'll turn out better as the weeks pass.

Yes, still swollen and bruises like someone have just punched me on my face haha :biggrin:
Dr. Suh told me I'm not supposed to have a big smile since the tip might get a chance to be dropped... Every time I watched a comedy I had to use my hands to pull my lips together whenever I wanted to laugh... Looked silly and funny though... And when I met some people I know I didn't dare to laugh either, they must have thought that I was in tough economy time with a bruise nose and a cold face :cool::biggrin: