BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Yeah...I know... It would have been too much hassles if I have to flight back to Korea for a revision.

I'm not sure 100% for the free payment but hope so... Will have to discuss about that with my doctor in a several months. I will keep your guys updated (see how good their post-op service with the guarantee be...)

Right now I don't know the causes of the bump yet so I have no idea but I will post my questions on Realself to ask. JW's service in my experience was good in general anyway.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks alot for the information..yea i might think of other possibilities but rizk is on my list...for edmund kwan, im still wondering if he is good without the whole family pressuring him lol

SEPTEMBER GROUP:

Just a quick update for upcoming September procedures:
(Please feel free to add your name to the list if you are arriving into Korea during Sept - make sure you have already purchased your flight ticket)
- Schrodinger: VIP Clinic, September 8th - 24th.
- KKim120: ?
- London_Chick: ?
- Jekki: ?
- Bobbycat: ?

Eva dropped out due to work ):
Here's the calendar I have created for our September group:
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=jtdivh9sng05sa1vi8pjecev1c%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York
(For newbies to Google Calendar: In the upper left-hand corner, you can push the forward arrow to get to September).

If you want to add your official details (tickets booked, arrival / departure dates and surgery dates / consultations etc), please drop me a message and I can add it in (or if you have a gmail account, i can add you to the calendar).

Please provide your name and extra details that you are comfortable in revealing (age, location you're coming from, gender... blah blah candlelit dinners, long walks on the beach), or if you would like to be referred by your username instead, let me know. :biggrin:

I'm looking forward to planning a special outing so we can meet-and-greet each other before we all get beat up.

End note: I've also created a spreadsheet that you can add your details with:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlAQuOCgeQeVdDhIa2MtT0FCaXFYWVJFaVhiVHRkSlE
Feel free to add/edit only your own details, (I will edit if I see something off like formatting).

You know, you might consider visiting a local surgeon to see what he says... I know that the surgeons in my area offer free consultations...
An X-ray might help determine why your nose has a bump, and if it's simple enough, it may be cheaper just to do the surgery at home... Well, good luck!

Oh what a good idea! Thanks for that, definitely up for that! I've bought my flights and all is booked. Leaving uk on the 12th, arriving seoul on 13th and leaving on the 27th. I'll pm you all details about myself etc tomorrow. Cheers again for organising it!

Personally I think any surgery for anyone and at any age would be overwhelming, and it's more down to how much you really want to do it. I think you can only answer that question by doing lots of research regarding the risks etc and getting opinions from doctors beforehand.

For me, I have always disliked my nose as I was in a car accident when I was 9 and that really messed up my nose a bit, so I've always known that my nose isn't natural since then and I was too young for the doctors to fix my nose but said I can consider it when I'm older. So, I've noted the risks involved if I were to have surgery and my conclusion is, if it's going to look better, even slightly better, then it's worth me going for it as it's something I've wanted for a very long time.

Everyone's different and have their own reasons. I'd advise that you just do lots and lots of research. There were times during my research that made me feel put off doing surgery, but that's just how I weighed the pros and cons. Now that I've booked my flights, accommodation etc I'm now more excited and looking forward to it! Plus it's a little too late to start having regrets! :smile:

Yay, fellow Londoner! Good luck with everything! Fingers crossed, it'll all go well! ^^ Sometimes it just seems like there's so much research to do but gotta persevere! Also, just wondering, how much did yours amount to?

I understand there will always be some variations depending on what you're having done but just so I have a rough estimate in mind... Just trying to weigh everything up, with regards to costs of flights and stuff. I'm looking into those special hostels set up by people in Seoul just for this. They exist so I've heard lol.

Hey! All in all, you're prob looking around £1500-£2000 for flights and accommodation, but bear in mind I'm staying in a hotel for 14 days. Flights with Korean Air aren't toooo bad! Good luck! :smile:

Sorry, was that an estimate for flights and accommodation ALONE? Thanks btw! Hopefully, there'll be other people going around the same time as me who I can tag along with! So daunting! Good luck to you too!

You could prob get away closer to £1500 but flights are already about £900 and I didn't find hotels there that cheap. Bear in mind I'm going for 14 nights too.

I've had quotes from £1000-£6000 from about 5 clinics, so it depends who you end up choosing. I still don't know yet which clinic I'll go to until I have the consultations. You can find out how much they'll charge you when you email them with your pictures and what you want done. However some clinics won't tell you and advise you to do the consultation. Also you can bargain the price apparantly.