BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

aso is extraction of two teeth to correct bite/protruded mouth
but it's not for everyone I've heard :sad: depends on ur bite, size of teeth, how severe the protrusion is etc

I don't wanna do two jaw, so hoping maybe I'm a candidate for aso.

also I have no idea how much the procedure runs for lol!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice job

Hey! Did they use soft silicone for the bridge and septal cartilage for the tip? They have some nice B+A's on their website, imo. I hope it all went well, fingers crossed! :smile:

Aahh i see. I think im doing that now with braces.. I had two teeth removed to move my jaw back from under to normal bit :P

when I was in elementary school, my dentist suggested id better get braces, but I refused cuz I thought 2 years is a long time and not so important lol

now I regret it and am thinking of doing invisalign :s
price wise I reckon it will be the same as surgery, just take longer time.

Hey can you share your consultation experience with Item and JK? These two are on my list.

What did you get done to your nose btw?

Wow! I Like the Pan-Asian look on this site....it is a pity nobody has come back to the forum to give a review because I think the doc has the same aesthetic sense as I have.

LOL no. not the same place as I first showed you.. but it's cheaper by... a lOT. LOL.

Yeah, IDK what procedures i'll be getting anymore. I think i'll just visit a bunch of clinics and see what the doctors recommend... and all. :smile:

Yeah, I know. Well, actually I have already quite high nose bridge so didn't need any implant anyway.
Oh by the way, the laser treatment for de-swelling I got in JW is about 20 mins everyday after the surgery. They have me lying down under the special kind of laser lights (I think?) and my eyes are covered with the little glass so I'm not sure how that machine works.

Congratulation on your new nose. May I know what procedures did you have in Grand?

I have been there to have a consultation as well. The surgeon was hot :P, I think he might be around 30 years old or sth.

I got braces in Primary School. One month after I got my braces off, I ended up sitting on my retainers (they ended up snapping in two). Go clumsy me! :biggrin: End of story.

anyone knows the best alar base reduction surgeon in korea or the united states?? also know as narrowing your nostrils or alarplasty. please anyone who did an alar plasty please tell me who did you go to thank you.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
sorry I got back to you so late, my kid is on summer vacation so I'm very busy.
yeah, if you're still interested maybe we can go together.
I'm in california.
I don't know how to navigate in purseforum, it's all very new because I'm not a very active member.

Congrats! Seems like you're in good hands! :smile: 1 or 2 horror stories on here can really make you think that yours might go badly too but it's good to know yours went well and that you're still alive and healthy! And yup, I'm planning on getting it done hopefully early next year in February or March. I really like some of Grand's B/A's and you're probably right about going to all the consultations in person.

I don't know if I'll have made a decision on what clinic (or even what material!) by then but meeting face-to-face should help me cross them off. Got 7 on there so far... Grand, VIP, Regen, ChungdamU, Teium, Shimmian and ITEM. My list will probably get biggerhaha. I wish we knew where all the famous people went!