BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

i have 3 doctors in usa dr sam rizk but heard he was very very expensive... dr shah also said on the net was good for alarplasty and some other guy i forgot his name. where are you from?? have you considered going korea tho?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey iive also been checking up on his site regularly, and this girl had amazing results. it said she previously had a silicone implant done. and her surgery was sponsored i think. which email have u been writing him too? he might be very busy, but when i emailed him he responded within 2 days. kinda rude not to respond though. im currently waiting on Artts to come and update me since she said she would be going to him in the middle of august. im crossing my fingers tht all is well and she comes and lets us all kno what happened. dr. wang is my first choice.

Hi! I sent him an email at "[email protected]"
His non-responsive attitude (or perhaps selectivity) has left a big ol' chip on my shoulder and my hesitation with going to his clinic. Again, we also have not heard back from the individuals that said that they were going to him for surgery....

After seeing his B&A's, Dr. Wang was in competition with VIP (my first choice), but now with the no communication and the cold shoulder, he's been crossed out of my list.

Dr. Wang, don't let the door hit you on your way out. lol

I've emailed VIP with profile/side pictures and to be honest, I was kinda sitting there shaking my head thinking "What the hell am I doing lol?" It was so humiliating and it didn't help that it was early in the morning and I looked terrible, like eyebags and everything. Once I get through the first two threads and have hopefully managed to either condense or expand on my list then I'll start sending out emails I guess. Consultations in person just seem like they'll be more accurate and constructive than emails but meh! VIP's taking a while with their response! :pout:

Okay, VIP replied. Yesterday was Gwangbokjeol which is understandable. She said the doctor had a busy schedule. I had a feeling that was why it was taking so long. IIRC, there's only one doctor at VIP... She said she'd reply by tomorrow. It's still a little bit humiliating lol... :sad:

But regardless of what he suggests, it'll probably change when I meet him in person. Got a few months to go but I'm still pretty excited! I wish we knew where the celebrities went. I wish I could just go to a clinic and say "make me look like a celebrity or an idol!" and BAM. Done. That'd kickstart my career!

No idea... Since he's pretty young so I was immediately turned off by the idea of having a 30 years old (or something) operating my face. :cool: I didn't mind about his name.

Could you please kindly post your before & after nose picture? (or p.m me?) Feel free to blur the rest of your face if u want.;)

LOL. Sorry. You guys. Hahaha. :lolots: :P

Hi everyone,

new to this forum. really interested in getting some info about what it costs to do a primary rib rhinoplasty in different countries. I know dr wang in china is approximately $5000 USD. VIP korea is $9000. dr grubber in california is $8900-10000. does anyone know what dr kao from taiwan charges?

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if you have had surgery (nose, chin ,etc.) will it really last permanently or you have to do it every now and then? (say, 5years etc.) Please reply me , need advice on this ><

Much appreciated guys!

Hi Everyone... May i know is it true that Rib Nose are very stiff touch?
Anyone here been to Dr kao for rib nose recently? Or any of u here have warping experience after rib rhinoplasty(Any other clinic)?

OMG!Next week im going to Taiwan to seek consultation with Dr Kao. Im still hesitating to go with rib nose revision...

It's depends! I think there might be a higher chances that u have to have the revision if u r going to get an artificial implant. I heard that people have to change the silicon implant every 20 years to maintain their physical condition (Breast Augmentation, Rhinoplasty, Chin augmentation, etc). Don't know if it's true....
But I have 2 accquaintants who have had a silicon implant on their noses and one had to take out not long ago due to the infection matters, the other had to go for a revision due to the silicon implant deviation.
For those who have no artificial implant the percentages of revision are lower but still, u never know for sure what would happened. My self I have no artificial implant on my nose job but I still might have to have a revision due to the complication of irregularities on my nose bridge.

Hi worries

Ur eyes look beautiful is that ur profille??where do u the ps??

Hi! for u n me,

Yup thats my current photo. I did my Eyelid revision last year May 2011 with Dr Kim Byung Gun at Bkclinic de. My Epi Reversal revision was done last April 2012 with Dr Chung at Eve Aesthetic Surgery clinic in Cheonan, Seoul.