BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

any of them reach out to these people via email? thats rather strange.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was previously talking to Artts a member on the forum who said she would be going to him for rhinoplasty in the middle of july i think. so if everything went well she should already have her nose done by now, but she has yet to update anyone through this forum.

there is this chinese beauty forum however with credible reviews of dr.wang, with pictures an all, apparently ppl in china travel far to go to him. i do hope she replies though since he is my number one choice.

yes that would be a huge help :smile: thank you. eager to hear what the doctors will say regarding the bumps.

do u have the link to the chinese forum?

or does anyone have it ?i have a friend who can read chinese and ill post the translation back here on the forums to help everyone out if someone can link me to it

yeah dr kao is way too subtle imo. i consulted with him and he was very subtle in his consultation as well didnt want to do much

Hi all,

I am looking for any ladies who would like to buddy up and go on a plastic journey to Korea. Primarily to share info, accommodation, support and companionship during our time there.

I will doing my nose and most likely eyes.

Looking to leave SG 13 Dec and be back just before New Years.

26F from Singapore. Drop me an email at [email protected] and we could plan together :smile:

No worries I'll let you know! And if there's any further info about the lumps and bumps on noses let me know! :smile:

omy.... i really think the pictures look good. But i remember Kain (one of the forumers in here) did with VIP but it looks good though.. I guess now i couldn't just stick to just one option thru the pics in the ps websites. Probably have to go for consultations with all the options that i have in mind.. :/

Hi everyone, I'm new to this thread and I'm so excited I found this forum. Before I go into what I want to say, here's a brief introduction of myself :smile:

I'm Angeline from Singapore and I'm 18 this year, yeah....kind of young but I have been (seriously) researching PS for about a year now. I have not had ANY cosmetic surgery done before and I'm considering eye surgery and rhinoplasty. Only two as I'm only dissatisfied with these two areas. Most likely comfirmed to fly over during May 2013 for my surgery.

I'm going to Item Clinic in Seoul, Korea. Just a heads up, I'm NOT affiliated with Item nor working with Item in ANY way. To be honest, I recently JUST found out about IC like 1-2 months back. I will explain why I've chosen Item Clinic.

I chanced upon Item Clinic when I saw the Newpaper article about this Singaporean lady (not sure if I can mention names :/) who went to IC for plastic surgery. The article also had her B&A pictures and to be honest, I think she looks even better after the surgery. Not much difference but there IS improvement. The article/newspaper photoshopped her After picture but I just added her on facebook to see the genuine After pictures. She looks really good.

So with Item Clinic's information plastered across the 2 page spread article, obviously I went to research about this clinic. Saw that the lady also appeared on some of the SG plastic surgery forums. Not sure if she's PR for Item but her pictures are evidence.

When I went to IC's webpage, there was this "form" that popped up that says that the surgeons from Item Clinic will be coming down to SG for FREE consultations for ONE DAY only. If I'm not wrong, IC's surgeons often make trips to SG and other countries in search of "potential clients". I THINK many of you would have come across this news too. Took advantage of the free consultation and went.

To cut the story short, I was shocked when I arrived at the office. So many women were there for consultation or review with the surgeons from Item. Only two out of four surgeons were there.
Dr. Kim Jin Sung and Dr. Choe Jae-Ho.

Had a form to fill in and I requested for Dr. Kim but after 2 hours of waiting, some lady told me that Dr. Choe will be consulting me instead. Felt abit uneasy because I did ALOT of research and many said Dr. Kim is more "knowledgable". I'm not saying that Dr. Choe isn't good. Read on.

I also requested to the lady again that I wanted Dr. Kim and she said that he was busy with other clients for review. As I've never been to a PS consultation before, went ahead with Dr. Choe. Was pleasantly surprised because he was very welcoming and friendly. I thought that surgeons would be stern and snob but he isn't AT ALL.

Told him about what I'm dissatisfied with and he patiently listened and also drew out what I wanted for me which was very nice because there were some parts I don't understand. He does not speak english well but it's still alright. No miscommunications whatsoever.

Basically, I told him that I have uneven double eyelids, and I want to lengthen my eyes a little more. As for my nose, I requested for a bridge because I don't have one. It's too flat and I want a slimmer and a higher tip.

He explained to me that he recommends to cut my double eyelids even higher and lateral canthoplasty (cutting the outer corner with "droop" effect like most korean woman have) for my eyes. I already have natural double eyelids but I want them more obvious.

For my nose, he recommended a silicone implant for my bridge and using the cartilage already in my nose to build a higher tip in my septum and Tip-plasty to reduce my "bulbous" tip.

I'm eager to post this up because I just received an email from them regarding the costs and exact procedures he will be doing. But for some reason, the email stated :

"......Here are the surgery procedures advised by Dr Kim Jin Sung."

I was confused as to why Dr Kim is recommending my procedure and not Dr. Choe because my consultation was with Dr. Choe but my form stated Dr. Kim. So now I'm unsure WHO is going to do my surgeries. A bit misleading email from them.

To end this UBER LONG post, I have some enquires to some of the ladies here. I was thinking to have lasik done because both my eyes have 300 degree each and I dont know whether to do lasik first then eyelid surgery or eyelid surgery first then lasik?

As far as I know for lasik, there are instruments to "pull" open your eyes and I'm afraid it will affect my eyelids after PS. Lasik is not urgent though, I can wait so what about eyelid surgery first, 1-2 years of waiting then do lasik?

I would really appreciate if someone can advice me :biggrin:
My post is 100% my honest opinion and I don't believe in "putting in good words" for any company lol especially when I haven't even go ahead with the surgery. Thanks people! :lol:

Anyway, I forgotten to include the procedures that Dr Kim/Dr Choe recommended.

For my eyes :
1) Double eyelid surgery korean won
~Partial Incisional Double eyelid surgery 1,320,000mil korean won (SGD$1,456)
~Lateral Canthotomy 770,000 korean won (SGD$849.31)
~Lateral Hot'z 770,000 korean won (SGD$849.31)

For my nose :
2) Rhinoplasty 3,850,000 mil korean won (SGD$4,246.59)
~Augmentation on dorsum with soft i-shape silicone
~ Septal cartilage graft on tip for tip projection
~ Rasping to smoothing the bony hump
~ Lateral Osteotomy (narrowing of nasal bone)

I think for my eyes, the price is reasonable but for my nose, I didn't know it's gonna be so steep! (At least to me because I'm currently still studying :sad: ) I thought rhinoplasty in Korea would be cheaper but it's not much of a difference from SG hmm.... What do you guys think of the pricing? Need some advice here.

And can someone explain to me what is Lateral Canthotomy???? Researched it online and it said that it's a surgery for emergency ONLY. I have zero idea why Item recommended this procedure when it's the same as Lateral HotZ. I don't want to spend money on a procedure that is not needed! Correct me if I'm wrong please!

Having some second thoughts about doing my nose at Item now :/ Might do it at Chiang Mai, Thailand or somewhere more affordable.

hey took a while but i managed to look through all my bookmarks and found the links with the reviews of dr.wang (pictures as well). for the forum you do need a login to view the pictures, so if u dont have one i suggest you register. i would love to read a clear translation of the patient reviews, it would be rlly helpful. thanks in advance :smile:

http://bbs.beauty100.com.cn/thread-85030-1-1.html
http://bbs.beauty100.com.cn/thread-150983-3-1.html
http://bbs.beauty100.com.cn/thread-85030-5-1.html
http://bbs.beauty100.com.cn/thread-130088-2-1.html
http://bbs.beauty100.com.cn/thread-126695-1-1.html
http://bbs.beauty100.com.cn/thread-126695-30-1.html
http://bbs.beauty100.com.cn/thread-126695-37-1.html

Thank you Acadabra for the tip! :biggrin:
Which by the way, the more important question is: How are you! Has your nose healed up completely and do you like the look of it?

I remember you have a few complications in the beginning with infections?
The procedures you had done at VIP was: (please correct me if I am wrong)
- Rib-graft rhinoplasty
- ????? (not sure if you had other procedures done)
:cool: