BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries, Schrodinger. Just thought of sharing what I know. Like you, I also feel better communicating with JoAnn compared to other staff.

Thanks for your concern. Yea, my nose has fully recovered. Fyi, I have rib rhino, paranasal implant and alarplasty.

Need your pic. Do epi, don't waste time on lateral.
#

Hi everyone,

It has been a long time since my last post on Purse, I was busy with work and school, so was lazy to keep you guys updated :biggrin:

About myself: an asian 25 yo girl who looks like a teenager of 17 18 yo (some ppl even told me that I looked 16 max)

I had

Rhino last year (April 2011) at VIP
- Alar base reduction
- Bridge & tip augmentation (1 - 1.5 mm) with septal & ear cartilage

Result: Very natural that no one can ever tell that I had a nose job. I went to Banobagi, Migo, TheLine and even the nurses at those clinics asked me if I went under the knife or not becoz they cant tell. My nose looks good in a way that its as if I was born with one but not many people has one similar to mine: bridge slightly higher, tip and wing more defined but still bulbous, so not that anime or artificial feeling when people look at my nose (My nose might not look good in picz but in real life it gives me the confidence and I dont have to worry about the others' stare)

Mandibular reduction last year (April 2011) at VIP:
- Long cut (That was the only detail I know ab the bone reduction)
- Masseter muscle reduction
- No buccal fat reduction

Result: I had a very small but round face (that explains y ppl have always mistook me for a teenager). After the surgery, nothing changes much, my face sure looks more defined, but still round n i hate it. I still regret y I didnt even have the slightest thought about using my own mandibular bone to have a chin augmentation... I heard that dr Lee advised that procedure to some ppl, n if only he suggested me to have one, I wouldnt regret that much now...

About dr Lee's skill: I believe that i had balanced features to begin with, so mine was not a complicated/difficult case. But undoubtedly, dr Lee did a good job on me because i stressed him many times be4 the surgery that I wanted natural n only natural face that no one can ever tell -> I got what i want, even my sister and cousins have to admit that I look nothing like someone who got surgeries (Honestly dont know if its a good or bad thing...) I have the feeling that my features got enhanced (Hopefully), and i didnt change into somebody that even my family cant recognize (Thanks god)

Bref: Mixed feelings, sometimes told myself I looked prettier, sometimes regretted that the money and effort to go under the knife was for nothing...

This year, I came back to Seoul again. I had

Eyes surgery at Teuimp in April 2012
- Partial incision
- Minimal magical epi
- Ptosis correction
- Fat removal

Result: I had double eyelid - outfold b4 the surgery. But I had wrinkles and I couldnt open my eyes so that the others could see my whole iris - puffy/sleepy eyes if you know what i mean. My sister and some friends I met in Seoul who also were Purse forumers, were against the idea of me having the eyes surgery. They told me that I have beautiful natural eyes, but then I scheduled everything for 1 year, couldnt drop the idea at the last minute so went along with everything planned. Post - op, my eyes look much better, a bit sharper n longer thank to the magic epi that cut my eyes corners, bigger and brighter thank to the ptosis correction & fat removal. Actually I was terrified until the 2nd week post-op and almost thought that it was the wrong/worse decision of my life up until now. I had beautiful eyes to begin with, and id regret much more than someone who had mono eyelid if i screwed up my own eyes. I looked nothing like my old self but a Malaysian/Thailand girl at 2nd post op, I felt as if I lost my identity, I was afraid of becoming an entirely different entity ...
Now, still very swollen eyes (Probably side effect of pulling an allnighter the day b4 surgery and of multiple surgeries in just 1 week) But I love them, nothing of my eyes I would like to change now,still it d be much better if the swelling goes away.

Dr's skill: I initially planned to have surgery at the same clinic as my lil sis becoz her eyes were extremely natural. But then I remembered the wrong name, n ended up with Teuimp by destiny =)) No regret now, Dr gave me what I requested, natural and the same but more enhanced eyes. The magic epi was very minimal n he had great skill to cut only 0.5 mm of the corner of both eyes. It was not like I asked for what I hadnt had, so honestly I cant comment on his skill to change, or create beautiful eyes/faces. I think that he would b a great doctor for those who want a subtle change just as me

Fat graft & liposuction at Theline in April 2012
- Whole face fat graft: Forehead, cheek, chin, paranasal, nasolabial line
- Arm, inner & outer thighs, channel line

I have round face, as mentioned above, so the main reason i went for fat graft was to look a bit more defined with a longer chin. I got a good price because my sis also did multiple surgeries at this clinic, so we just had whole face fat graft.

Ab my body: My upper body is very slim, but my thighs n legs were not proportional with the other parts (I dreamed of skinny legs just like the models :graucho:) But overall you can say that I was not fat (42kg n 155cm), slender body frame n bone structure well proportional.

FYI, Liposuction could only shape your body, it could not make you loose weight so for ppl overweighted, liposuction d b never the good choice .

Fat graft result: I DONT KNOW... I have the feeling my face a bit is more balanced, but 80 - 90% of the fat has been reabsorbed by my body :lol: Hard to tell if any still remains. I promised the doctors to come back for the 2nd session of fat graft which was free in July/Aug but I couldnt make it... Y is it hard to tell? If you have flat/skinny face, the result could be seen with eyes because it is supposed to make you look more youthful. But in my case, I had 3D/chubby face n looked very young -> Now still look extremely young compared to my fr of my age.

Liposuction result: Very happy with the outcome ... But still cant achieve the dreamy legs :lol:

Dr's skill: Mayb I should tell you guys why I chose TheLine. My sister did tons of research on Liposuction, she even asked korean/local friends to do research on korean forums and she concluded that TheLine was one of the best clinic for liposuction because the locals said so (It was hard to tell which one was the best, opinions vary between Banobagi and theLine n another clinic which scatters only to korean) She was determined to have lipo at theLine n I believe in her decision -> went along with her. So the day we went together to the clinic, we only saw locals, and it was in the most expensive street/district of Seoul (Near SM Town buildin, where lots of expensive boutiques were but not the Apgujong Area).

The clinic was not big compared the Regen/Grand, had 3 floors in a building but had different doctors specialized in different parts of the body. So it was not like VIP where one doctor did almost every kind of surgery. The doctors were very detailed with the consultation, one of the things that i was satisfied the most was that the doctors did not say "yes" to any selfish requests of mine. I asked for tummy liposuction as well, but there could b a risk for my health n body that they strongly opposed it. They did something like a scan for my fat layer for the whole body, and concluded which part I could/couldnt do the liposuction based on my height n weight. (If im not wrong, my thigh fat layer was 2cm, near the butt app 3cm, near the knee app 1.3 cm :lol:)

In the end, they sucked out 2000 cc from my thighs (thats a lot compared to my weight n fat layer) 100 cc from my arm...

I stayed 2 days at the clinic, then came back to my friend's house. Went back several times (almost every day) during that 1 month to do treatments and massages. Not at every clinic that you have that kind of treatment after the liposuction (I forgot what was it for, sorry it was 5 months ago, but apparently it was for the skin n the swelling because you had to separate ur skin n fat layers to suck the fat out, something like that)

Bref: Nothing negative I could say ab the liposuction, totally happy n satisfied even though cant have that kinda dreamy legs :cry:

I also have another big surgery at theLine, but because here mainly is for nose and face :cool: so I should save it for the other topic :graucho:

Ab photos: Im editting them. But trust me, my face hasnt changed much since April 2011 (Have met several peers fr Purse n they could give testimony on it :giggles:smile: , so not many things to expect fr my pics :lol:

Hi Beefsoup! Thanks for your update on your surgeries which you had done last year. I'm glad you are still very happy with your results!

Can I ask you what you think of Dr Lee of VIP? I am going to Seoul in less than 2 weeks for a rhinoplasty and I have booked a consultation with Dr Lee at VIP as well Banobagi, JW and OZ.

I wasn't 100% at first with Dr Lee because he suggested using rib cartilage to augment my bridge, but I don't actually need my bridge higher! Only I need them to do an osteotomy to narrow the sides of my nasal bone, and I need to have more of defined nose tip as its quite droopy and fat, so I wanted to use my ear or septal cartilage for the tip and to leave my bridge alone. I also don't wish to use any foreign materials. The other doctors said it will be fine to leave my bridge, so not sure if there's any point in seeing Dr Lee if his initial recommendation was to use rib! If I do end up having a consultation with him, can you tell me what he's like, if you remember, i.e. if he is pushy, understanding etc..? A few reviewers said he really likes using rib but that is out of the question in my case, so I'm not sure if its worth seeing him. Also, what is VIP like compared to the other clinics, do you know? You mentioned you went to Banobagi, did you meet Dr Lee there?

Many thanks in advance!! :smile:

I think ur eyes are pretty,maybe need reshaping the nose or chin base on my opinion not expert....usual women

Thanks

Hey Beefsoup! Welcome back! :biggrin: It's good to see you again!
If you haven't caught up with all the news, I'm finally going to VIP! It's been a long time coming!

I would like to note that I am in the same situation, same age but people think I am 15 - 16-ish because of my nose shape (almost like a child's because I barely have a bridge / high radix).
I'll give you a brief example of what happened when I was ordering a sandwich inside of Subway.

The guy that was making my sub was "You drive? What are you? Like 15?" What a real charmer..... :blah: I had to resist the violent urge to shove my foot down his throat.