BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

If you look a couple pages before its from that doctor... Veritic? Dr Fukuta? I think his name is... He has a few case where the people in after pic look complete eurasian/caucasian with a small hint of asian... Its crazy...

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. You make a good point, i never noticed it but rib does look masculine!! Does goretex/silicon have that shiny appearance I want my nose to look nice/defined/ natural so many points to consider! Am I able to see your before and after pictures? :smile: please?

Hello fellow forumers

Here's an Australian video on Asians having plastic surgery, the girl had work done on her eyes and nose, it looks AMAZING. Her transformation is unveiled in the first 10 minutes. I honestly think she gorgeous after all the surgery. What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONtGn5fF_SU

Hi has anyone ever heard of "flex nose"! At least that is what it's called in Japanese. I dont know what it is called in English but it is from Korea originally. I am still trying to get more info about it but from what i understand is it is a semi permanent procedure that will make your nose higher without having to go under the knife and cut your nose. It uses some kind of string to make then nose higher. It takes a total of 10 min, and you still have to get local anesthesia. It is semi permanent and will last about a year. It's kind of like hyarulonic acid injections but HA only lasts about 3 months.

Here are some b&a pics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhXoGMtm9KY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That girl really annoyed me... But she did look good after. If she wasnted wearing the contacts she'd look better! But yeah, her nose was really nice and also good idea to get the chin implant as it really balanced out her face

That's Heidi and she's on the forums too. She's been really helpful with her experience (lots of before & afters!) and Hey, whatever makes her happy, I'm glad for her. (:

Im happy for her too and she does look really good but It just annoyed me how she said she wanted to look more western/caucasian.
We already get enough people saying we want to look white by getting these surgerys and then in the media they have people saying they want to look white it doesnt help our case.

Yes, there are some people who want to look Eurasian and there is the blogger Jacqueline Koh who actually admitted it too in her blog.
But its not a very good representation!

It just annoys me as I have been arguing this case for a long time... Probs ever sibce the Tyra Bank show where she accussed a korean woman of wanting to be caucasian because she got double eyelid surgery.

So thats why she annoyed me.

Hey Sesame,

I get your point, don't worry. If you've been keeping up with the forums since the beginning of the Asian Nose Job chronicles, we've had our share of a few nuts who wanted to change their cultural identity and took up many caucasian "role models" such as Cameron Diaz. It's been previous open discussion that the problems was more than skin deep and a lot more issues at hand than just getting a procedure done.

Anyway, I don't want to say much about JK because it's been widely noted that her nose kinda looks like Michael Jackson's..... She definitely doesn't look Eurasian after her surgeries...

For the Australian program, even the doctor said so, "it's not about looking more Western, but to maintain proper proportions" - we make what's best for your face."

It's not a clinic, it's an initialism that stands for "Before & After"...
ex. "I saw the B&A photos of rib-graft rhinoplasty, they added balance to the face!"

I think she looks great. The nose is slightly shiny, but overall, she looks much better than before. I think it is all about facial harmony too. And Asian people just inadvertently look more "Western" while trying to achieve harmony because western people happen to have proportions that are closer to the golden ratio.

I am just having a sick problem with my nose and only my nose. I don't need eyelid surgery or a chin implant. I just want my nose to match my face because it is really too wide and floppy right now! Ugh, I sent some pics over to doctors here in the USA and they mostly said that they don't think it can be narrowed down more. Well, I really don't think so because the pics shown here on this forum are amazing. Some people even have worse noses than I do. Maybe this being my 3rd surgery complicates things, but it should still be achievable right?

Anyone recommend anyone in the USA that can do the same thing as these doctors in Asia in terms of narrowing fat, overpowering noses?

Both those Japanese sites are UNIMPRESSIVE! The Korean nose jobs are so much better

Hey, I decided to go to JW for my tiplasty yesterday!

Dr. Suh is great! and Yumi is so nice! When are you coming to Korea?

I want a strong, yet delicate nose. Meaning one that is defined, yet feminine. One that is between silicone and ear cartilage. There must be some kind of great material that is like a middle ground right?

The ear cartilage looks too soft on my face and barely does any narrowing. If my nose was more defined, then my nose would look narrower. I am really mainly concerned about the wide, bull-like appearance of my nose. >_>