BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kain- I've been really interested in seeing your b+a's since you had gotten it done at VIP & throughout the months following. I'm not sure if anything has changed (haven't read up to your lastest posts) but you were adding people to your list of friends so they would be able to view your album, is this still alright with you? If so, I would love to take a look!

p.s. I dunno if I need the 10 posts yet to view it, but hopefully. If not, I'll pm when I get to that point, thanks :smile:

Oh, hope your healing is going well, kkim120! Thanks for writing about your experience so far (waking up from anesthesia and things like that) and can't wait to hear how it turns out. Happy healing for now~~~!

Hi all! I just came back to the states after getting a non-incision double eyelid and closed silicone rhino+tip+alar reduction. Boy, do I regret doing it overseas... Although I stayed a total of 3 weeks, consulted with 6 clinics, chose the surgeon I was most comfortable with, I ended up with an infection from my rhino! Upon heading for Korea, I knew that I wanted rib rhino, but there were only one dr that recommended that and silicone is significantly cheaper. The rest suggested silicone because I didn't want a drastic change. My implant was only a 2.5 mm. I felt like my infection was preventable, if I had good post-operative care. Most of that was done by the nurses and some dr that I didn't even know. The dr that did the surgery was only available to see us the last 2 days before we left. He didn't even check my incision site, which is where I believe the infection began and I have reason to believe that it start before I came back because there was a pimple like bump and was told that it was scar tissue by the consultant! *sigh* So, after new swelling surfaced 2 days after I got back, I'm seeing a local plastic surgeon, who is treating me with antibiotics. If the infection doesn't go away, I will need to remove the implant. All I got from the consultant when I called to report swelling was to consult with a local dr here. Told me that the dr was not in the office and didn't even attempt to get in contact with him. wtf. Praying that the infection will go away...

Wow that's horrible! Well can you say the clinic you chose is a popular pick amongst the members here/foreigners? We've talked about quite a few so chances are it's been mentioned here at least a few times. Best of luck!!

Hi schrodinger!!
Really? I had no idea she was On The forums, what alias is she under?

No. However, the fees will be a little higher due to duration/time and the amount of medications needed to keep you under for that long.

Just got a quote from the office of a surgeon I am inquring about here in the U.s., seems like every procedure does infact come along with its own general anesthesia fee of ~$700. :thinking:

You need to verify; make sure you understand the terminology e.g., general anesthesia. General anesthesia doesn't cost $700. If they charge for each you're looking at much more than that if you're referring to the US.

Hi Mauigal, sorry to hear this, there's not much the doctor can do, but he should've at least talked to you over the phone. The doctor's probably busy attending to many other cosmetic surgery tourists.

If you're looking around for a suitable doctor in the States for revision rhinoplasty, you can start here - http://www.realself.com/revision-rhinoplasty/answers

Hi all, I am looking to get an Asian nose job done in Singapore, I've contemplated travelling to Malaysia, Thailand, or Taiwan for the surgery, but i'm worried about the lack of support and supervision post operation (like Mauigal). Is there anywhere I can look for a list of local plastic surgeons that offer rhinoplasty? It'd be good if there's reviews for the doctors as well. Thanks!!

Hi scooter, this might be helpful for you - http://rhinoplasty.sg/category/rhinoplasty-surgeons-in-singapore/