BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried looking up for articles about this, but none seemed to come from a legitimate media source. However, there is plenty of speculation on non legit sources. Some articles suggest that most of China's organ donors come from death row prisoners, and about 1/3 come from forced "live" donors. I don't know anything about Dr. Wang, but personally, I would not get anything surgery done in China.

Didn't some forumers on here go to Dr. Wang? Does anyone have an update?

the incision used to harvest rib cartilage is 2inches at most, and is located on the rib cage area. not very likely that a surgeon can access your kidneys from an incision of that size and location

if a celeb died at dr wangs clinic, then there would be a news article about it somewhere, yes?

Hi all, I am looking to do a revision. I had my 1st rhinoplasty with a doc in ny. He used a donor rib implant for my bridge height and to septal for my nose. 9 months later, I still do not like the result. The bridge is too high and which give me shadow on the side of my bridge. He lengthen my nose without my permission which I am still very angry. In addition, my nose is crooked to the left and nostrils are uneven. So needless to say, I been looking forward to get my revision. My nose is still very firm and hard. I listened to everyone and waited. The nose do look much better than when I first had it done but regardless I still don't look like me. I actually think I look better before my rhinoplasty! Anyways long story short..... It's time to correct my $10k mistake. I am changing my rib graft to silicone implant (lower in height). Once the rib graft is removed, my nose should go back to the same length. Have anyone done rhinoplasty with dr Edmund Kwan? I am going to schedule the surgery with him.... I really need advise! I cant go thru another round of depression again. Last time it took me 2 months to leave my home! Thx so much.
And.... I advise everyone to think very clearly on rhinoplasty. I wsh never started this journey. I was a cute and pretty girl before... It's not just how a nose look like... It's how how your face look together !

God bless!

Awe thanks! Yea I'm getting a primary rhino and i HOPE it's the only rhino I'll have to do. I prefer silicon tbh over rib/gortex and w/e else is out there. Easier to fix if something goes wrong and rib just kinda freaks me out... another cut to my body? >.< nooooo

I've emailed a bunch of other clinics with my photo and they've all come back with different comments. I'm just going to Grand for the rhino but for further procedures I'll be consulting more doctors.

I just arrived in korea! If anyone else is here plz let me know :biggrin: I wanna go party/shop hehe

Hi CherryKiss

How much Grand charge for your primary rhino? How you swelling?

Hi

I also am looking for revision rhino. My bridge is also high and would like to remove with the tip graft. I am planning on going in sept to korea. Where are you thinking of having your revision done?

How's everything going over there? Did you have any consultations yet?! Scheduled your surgery? Keep us updated so we can all root for you! :biggrin:

Hi Dear members, I would like to see Dr Kao Rib Rhinoplasty work..
Pls kindly share.. We will be truly appreciated it in put.. If u r fine to share it nose photo
I promise ur photo will be confidential. My bro n I going to dr kao in This Aug..
My email [email protected]

there are lots of ppl on the singapore expats forum who went to dr kao. they have a forum dedicated to ps in taiwan.

i think chanelmania and 'nose' also went to dr kao from this forum

Hi ladies,
I'm in Seoul now and going to have my surgeries in JW today. I have been consulted in a few places: dr. Jung, Banobagi, Wonjin, Grand and JW.
Cross your finger for me and I will update after my surgery!