BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Well, I do apologize for mis reading your previous post, but you don't have to be rude about it. Its easy to misread.

Also, the point I made is still valid Dr BK has high qualifications and is in S.Korea BUT is known to be bad with rhinoplasty. Its a valid point which shows that education AND location does not always equate to good surgery.

And with regards to general anaesthia and Dr BK. He told me himself IN PERSON when I was going into surgery that I'd be put under general anaesthia. So unless he has changed that fair enough but I know what he told me before I was going in.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote VIP. Although I did not have procedure done at VIP but I read for ANJ thread 1&2 to now 3, VIP is still much positive. If you can find all those in ANJ 1&2 had done by VIP, try ask for their before and after photos. Alternatively, you can check out KAIN's album if you have the rights. :lol::lol::lol:

If you read ANJ 1&2, there is a list of members whom done their rhinoplasty by VIP. Look around. :smile:

Between this thread and two others on the forum, there is a lot of information about all 3 clinics. Just read through Asian Nose Job 2 and you'll find a wealth of info about Banobagi and VIP. Although on the other plastic surgery / revision threads, I suspect one of the posters is biased for the purpose to promote ITEM.

It'd be interesting to read more postop reviews from foreign clinics.

Read, read, read, and then talk to the posters who've gone through the experience. Good luck.

Out of those three, I would probably suggest VIP ~ for me, I feel VIP know what they are talking about more and I think are more well known for Rhinoplasty.
As well as that, I have seen a lot more good reviews for VIP on the other 2 ANJ threads. But then there are probably twice as many in comparison to the other two. Banobagi I have seen good reviews but also I have seen bad reviews (more so than VIP) and ITEM, I have heard good things about them but I have not seen LOADS of reviews in comparison to the other two.

I guess you are referring to member xvx666. Find her profile for before and after picture. I guess her rhinoplasty was done at ITEM clinic using silicone.

::Check it out and read her experience:::

What are you trying to do with your nose, and what materials were you thinking of using?

Let's just say that we should all read what's on the internet with a grain of salt and an open mind ;)

I just want it to feel natural, not too rigid, and not have problems come up later if possible (such as showing through the skin, movement, or something like that)

I guess it's probably hard to get the "perfect" nose

@rohnin, lol we all want those things ... if you can narrow down what exactly about your nose that you don't like (ie, the tip, the height of the bridge, width of the alars, etc...) it would make your search a bit easier. If you want your nose to feel natural to the touch like a real nose, then you probably won't like rib. I can wiggle my nose a bit now, but it's still hard.

Hi Surgery Addict

I agreed with u!

I believe there r ppl here working with some korea clinics & trying their best to reach out for patients for business.

After all we r all humans, I don't care how good or how bad your Doctors are.. Juz bear in mind if u gonna do your job here do it with your conscience be conscious of what you are doing! Don't forget your Names get ruined by just a mistake.

Dear members pls do research heavily before making decision. Remember once your beauty is ruined, No matter how much u gonna to spent on Revision u will never be the same as before. 