BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I am staying at Sunshine Hotel. According to Google Map it's very close to VIP.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you a successful implant removal and your nose will return to the original form.:smile:

I'm having my surgery tommorow! we can meet up me, do you have kakao or whatsapp or a korea number? email me [email protected]

Anyone have experience with Dr. Sam Rizk, of New York? Seems like there are next to nill good surgeons specializing in Asian rhinoplasty in America.

I'm just at the beginning of researching my options of surgeons to choose from, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi dear, who's the doctor will perform your surgery? Is that dr hong or dr kim?
Hope your surgery went well too, my pray for you

Hi kktg

Im staying at e-livingtel at seocho station 2 station away from gangnam.
Kakao its like a messenger that most korean use. Like whatsapp or ym or msn.

I did my rhino last tuesday... Hope everything goes well....
Do you hv email that i can contact you at?

Hi lilmissshy,
I emailed you earlier... I hope u received it. Anyway wish u best of luck. If u'd like to add my kakao here is the id 100873

Thx

Thanks !!! My sugery is in a few hours and I can't sleep. Dr hong was super nice to me. But still scared nonetheless!!

Hi everyone,

Im considering getting Paranasal Augmentation this October and I prefer autologous material (Fat graft is a no no though because it doesnt last)

In the previous posts, a forumer suggested Dermis. But I sent emails asking advices from several clinics in Korea and they all replied that they use Silicone/Goretex for paranasal augmentation.

Also, Im really concerned by the fact that the smile post op will change and if you smile, you can feel (sometimes even see) the implant. Many had to go back to get the implant removed later.

So those who got it removed right after the surgery, could you please describe more?

I wonder how many still keep the implant after the surgery, but i guess not much, maybe only 1 or 2 in this forum :smile:

let us know how everything goes! good luck!

btw what are you getting done on your nose? like dorsal augmentation, tip, osteotomy etc

I was breaking down all the way, and the consultant and dr hong were very nice about it, so i thought everything should go well!

BUT the worst thing happened :sad:, i was wide awake after the anesthetic injection, i actually felt everything and i could move ,i tried to tell them it hurt, but they told me to keep quiet and pressed me down, but i believed they shot a few more times, and i went asleep, but now im suffering from major headaches and i feel like vomiting, but i dont dare to! =(

I still really like dr hong, because he makes me feel like I'm safe!
Just, the mental experience was horrible, and i think i wasnt mentally prepared to remember the process, i really really repeated i wanted to sleep=(

I only pray and pray that the swelling goes away and i can know if all that pain was worth it !!!!!!!!!