BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Owow that's horrible. Dr Hong is with which clinic again? I'll be sure not to consider them...incompetent anesthesiologists..
Anyway hope you have a smooth and speedy recovery!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LilMissshy, are you alright? Hope you are feeling better now!

it hurts quite bad, but i think i can see my tip getting smaller, =) consolation to the pain!

I think they are still alrite, frankly the doctor is great i just think the one doing the anesthetic could have done a better job=(

My surgery is in a few hours. Hopefully I will sleep through the entire thing...

Yes, it's possible. Three ways.

1. Medical tour companies specialize in packages that include translation, hotel reservation, and local transport. You can also throw in shopping excursions.

2. Freelancers who speak English also offer this type of services.

3. Most sizable clinics have in-house guides that speak English.

Although possible, it is inadvisable.

1. Hiring English translator is a signal that you have a certain amount of discretionary income, making bargaining hard.

2. The translator might take you to an clinic where he/she has a contact, thereby getting a kickback.

That said, a freelance translator has gained the trust and compliments of many forumers here. Think her name is Chloe? Read through the thread to find out.

Thanks! I'm just starting to read the forums now as we speak. Looks like my main option right now is to go over seas.

Hi

I hope your surgery went well. I am waiting to have mine done tomorrow. Very nervous, so unable to sleep. I had mine done 3 years ago now. But going back for complete removal as it doesnt suit me.

Maybe we can meet in a few days time when you feel up for it.

Where are you staying?

Im in myeong dong near the shopping district.

Hey girl, hang in there. Wish you a successful removal! i am staying at sunshine, near apgujeong subway station. meeting up with another forumer today. :smile:

Hello, im new on this forum more of a silent reader. How did your surgery went? And what did u had and which clinic u go for? Hope u are recovering well and had the best results u were aiming for :smile:

Hello, ive read your previous posts and find it really helpful for the readers.im just new in this forum and have been back-reading. Your results really suits you well. Im happy for you. If you have time to chat with me to ask for tips and helpful reminders i would really appreciate.

By the way,i can see that you are coming from oslo. I was also currently living in norway.

And for all the readers, A little background of myself, im 3/4 asian (filipina) and 1/4western (norwegian). I dont have any issues with the rest of my features its just i dont really like my nose and it doesnt suit my face. I got it from my moms resemblance i guess. I dont have really flat nose like no bridge at all but i find my nose a little bit small and asian(ish). I have been thinking of having a nose job not because i want to look like a living doll or something like that but mainly because like all of you who are aiming to look at your best is also similar to my goals and also to balance my nose with the rest of my features since im a mixed race in a way. Living in a western country is really deceiving to have a eurasian or westernized nose which unfortunately i lack of :sad:

Please if someone can suggest and help me or give advices i will really appreciate.

good luck with ure surgery :smile: hope everything turns out well!!!