BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

hey dr. wang is my number one choice, if everything goes as planned i should be going to him early February or March of next year. i love the noses he does, they're very western, which would suit my face more. i haven't been able to find any korean doctors that do his style well. the closest i can think of is vip, they're pretty skilled as well.

ure nose doesn't look bad at all. a higher bridge would make the world of difference though.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow ure results are amazing, congratulations!!! u look older, in a good way :smile:
im excited to get my nose done now! ure tip seems quite swollen but im sure it will look great in 6 months. please update us all on ure progress :smile:

ya i haven't searched into a new surgeons in a while, im kinda betting on dr.wang lol. i cant seem to find korean doctors that do his style of noses. except maybe vip. ill have to definitely make sure he is registered and has a license and all. dont quite know how im gonna do that yet though. yup he truly is skilled. my case is a reduction (some shaving of the bone) but augmentation as well (the tip) so hopefully he is good at both. i don't seem to see any signs of photo shop with his site, but neither did i with vip so...... lol

ya im sure you'll be fine in korea. there are tons of skilled doctors there. the good thing about dr.wangs clinic is its a really short flight to korea, so if anything doesn't go right with him i'll be on my way to korea lol. ya dr. kao seems good but i heard he likes giving subtle results, not what im looking for lol.

yup i'll pray to god that this is the first and the last surgery that I or any of us have to go through lol. good luck on ure search!

correct me if im wrong, but i think vip uses rib for their paranasal augmentation.

wow i am now terrified to go under any type of anesthesia. that sounds like a horrific experience! glad u came out of it in one peace.

welcome cassrr.

my nj went well -- passed out, woke up after it's over, now recovering.

it's my second day post surgery. face is swollen. too soon to see the results yet.

Hi kktg9202, wish u a sucessful surgery ok.
Lets meet up after ok. Im in seoul until 10 oct.

Hey there

Ive had my suregry. Surgeon decided to leave the tip but remove the implant only. Im now uncertain if I made the right choice and should have removed all.

Anyway I just went out for a few hours today for lunch. But got tired quickly so headed back to bed. Im lucky as I am not as swollen and brusied as last time.
Hopefully will have spint removed in 5 days time so I am really nervous that I may not like it and should have had everything removed.

Anyway where are you staying? I could meet you in gangnam on the 10th if you want. I know a good place to eat.

I think the surgeon is right by not removing the tip. Because if he remove the whole thing then ur nose will not the the same as before anyway. Leaving tip at least will still makes ur nose a little high and sharp.

Im staying at seocho. 2 station before gangnam.
How abt make it on 9th? Since i will be removing my stiches in my clinic too in the morning. Do u hv loval phn # or else way to contact?

HELLO EVERYONE ! :biggrin:

I was a silent lurker for three years. I use to have self esteem problems about everything in my life my nose my personality intelligence everything. Over the years of trying to find the perfect surgeon for the perfect nose.

I have been through so much in my life which brought me to the pitiful self loathing state I was in. *please excuse my story telling abilities, I'm not much of a writer* I'll spare you the over share of intricate details, but in a nutshell I kinda experienced a lot of dysfunction in my life which gave me a distorted perception of how I saw myself as a person. The year was 2009 and I gained 20 kilos in a year, I failed my last year at a top university, I had no direction with my life, no job and had just been dumped by my so called "love of my life".... I was a complete failure and a mess. I changed from a hopeful happy young adult to a broken girl with no direction or self esteem. Along with the social anxiety, depression and OCD (I had an obsession with PS and reading all these forums). I also had a very silent desire to be just like one of the girls from that TV show, "The Swan" (A tv show about how plastic surgery transforms fat ugly girls into pageant queens-I know this sounds all really unhealthy but I'm slowly getting to the part where I regain my sanity). I had enough of everything that was wrong with me so I decided to seek medical help. I had countless sessions with a shrink who changed my life and outlook (this took a few years). Since then I have lost 17kg (3kg shy from my goal weight) I have a wonderful job, an improved self esteem and most of all I no longer need to see my shrink as my cognitive "medical problems" turned into everyday "human problems".

I realised my reasons for this procedure also changed as previously I wanted the surgery for all the wrong reasons (trust me they were really wrong). Now I more so see it as a tweak to my physical appearance which may assist my confidence. I no longer have social anxiety or ridiculous expectations of myself (which is a huge improvement compared to where I came from). For the first time I have found peace with myself and I just wanted to share my happiness with the world. If all goes well at ViP it would be the perfect cherry on my new found lease on life :smile: and hey, even if it doesn't work out, I can post all about it on this forum >:smile:. Hey just keepin it real.

I will get surgery on November 19th and will contribute to the forum that has helped me. I noticed a number of people are afraid of getting a bulbous or "masculine" nose from VIP and it also made me wonder if I would end up with a big nose. So when the time comes (most likely late November) I will post up before and after photos of my nose, with a detailed critique of how it actually looks before during(will be swollen though) and after (hopefully the nose I'm expecting).

Hopefully I'll get the "eurasian sensation" ;) look that Dr Lee keeps transforming his patients into. Follow me on my mission to get my lengthened and tall nose that I've been after my whole life (and hopefully not a massive blob that for some reasons haunts me every now and again). With all my worries and fears aside I'm gonna try and stay positive that Ill get the nose that I want so again, If ANYONE is going to Seoul on or around November 19th till the 20th if you would like to meet up please PM me.

I will keep you all updated, in the meantime keep in touch everyone! I'm feel relieved to know that I have this forum as support (and a venting tool) as I embark upon my PS journey.

Good night y'all

only 41 days to go till my big day

Those who have had their surgery: do you think the way you sleep might affect the way you nose look post surgery? Like if you tend to sleep more on one side, hence pulling the skin and muscle on that side more, doesn't make the nostrils slightly bigger on that side? Might be a silly question but I don't know if I'm just imagining things or what.

Hey, we're in the same boat :graucho::biggrin:

I'm filipino, japanese, hawaiian and spaniard. And, as luck would have it, I have a filipino nose. I'm planning on going to VIP to undergo the harmony procedure that Schrodinger also went. I sent pictures to VIP a few days ago and they gave a quick response the next day. They recommended for me to go through the harmony procedure of rib graft and paranasal / mid augmentation. They also recommended some fat grafting but I'm researching about it and want to see more B&A pictures. If anyone is willing to share their experience with me about fat graft on forehead/ temple that would be great. They did not recommend chin fat graft to me.

I plan to go next year when I've saved up quite a ton. I recommend you start e-mailing several locations that you're interested in so you can get more research about what kind of fees they will charge you.

Also, please find some time to read through Asian Nose 1 and Asian Nose 2 threads as well as Best Surgeon in Korea thread. You'll be able to get more of a feel of what others went through, ask for B&A pictures if they would like to share, what results were like, ...etc