BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hey!

It was really nice to read about what you've went through and the change of why you'll be doing PS. I'm glad you're in a happier situation then before and hope that after you go through the procedure, it will only give you more joy.

Please keep us posted on the procedure! I'm also on planning on going to VIP.

Do you mind if you can describe what kind of nose you have? Also, what you're hoping to achieve with the procedure? Which package are you planning on getting? Did VIP recommend anything else that you're considering? How much did they quote you for the procedures?

Sorry if I bombarded you with questions :biggrin: any forumer going to VIP willing to share their experience is a wealth of information for me :P

Super excited for you :graucho:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm considering going next year, mid-June. I'm leaning way way over to VIP. :smile:. I'm from the US as well. Let me know when you're going maybe we can buddy up!

Dudeee, summer is the worst to fly anywhere. It's best to go during the school year or Oct through Jan. Also, most of the PS locations jack up their prices. Or, so I hear. And try to fly out from LAX on a Tuesday or Wednesday so it's cheaper.

Thanks for the heads up. First, I have a quote already. Second, I'm flying first class for free as I have a relative who works for the airline.

Lucky, first class is nice. I'm planning on going either spring if I'm physically&mentally prepared or winter of next year. I'm not in a rush.

Hi Kkim,

thanks for your reply. I am planning to have rhino on april/june next year.. I just started my research a few weeks ago and have found this forum and become a member. It's really informative and envy all other forumers who have much courage to go thru all the procedures. Appreciate your contribution as well as London-chick. :ty:

So far I have done only one inquiry to BK via email and they quote me about USD 4500 with following surgeries :

Rhinoplasty combined with :
Nostril base reduction to reduce the size of your nostril base.
Alar cartilage resection to make your nose tip appear slimmer
Silicone implant insertion to make your nasal bridge higher
Nose shortening to make your nose appear shorter

Their reply make me so exhausted and scared of.. :panic: need so many surgeries!!! and I don't want any implant.. Meanwhile, I keep continue my research and building my courage to overcome anxiety and worries...

btw.. Dr Suh consults in english? how much they charge you for rhino ? Do they have any arrangement for accommodation/airport pick-up etc.. ?

No, Dr. Suh doesn't consult in English. There is an English coordinator who translates though...
I don't know about airport pick up but they did offer me limo service to the airport after I had my surgery. As for accommodations, they will book a room for you depending on your budget and requirements, but they will not pay for it. That is of course, your responsibility. You should read about Eightbelow's experiences at BK. She chose BK because they offer free accomodations, but later regretted... Of course, her choice of doctor may also have been the issue... Who at BK did you consult? or did you not specify the doctor?

Hi KKim,

I did consult with Dr Kim.. because their web and service ( yes,same as Eightbelow.. free accommodation) impressed me.. but after I've read thru this forum, I was confused and realise still need a lot of time to do research more .. :smile:

I'm leaving my current job in June and starting a new job in early September hence the tight timeframe.

How I wish.. I have difficulties with arranging leave with my job too.. basically they cannot give us long leave too ;(

Hi KKim,

It happen to read thru november.rain post while reading Eightbelow's post. It's really frighten me ... all the surgeons in Korea are very busy and they don't have much time for consultation? really scary.. Do you have Dr Suh email? will email be replied if he don't consult in English? pls advice.. thanks again..

If you email the english consultant with pictures, she will show the pictures to Dr. Suh and he will tell her what procedures you'll need and the English consultant will reply back. I think that's how most online consultations go. Either that or the English consultant will be the one answering all of your questions... which I think is sketchy.

If you go on the JW website, you can see their email address for English speaking customers. but if you're worried about busy doctors, you should consult several clinics to make sure whoever you choose spends enough time to make you feel comfortable.
Best of luck!

i think fat grafts are good if u want a more oval or 3d face. if u inject fat into the chin it can give u a more longer and slender face, and if u inject it into ure forehead, temples, and cheeks it can make ure face more 3 dimensional. fat grafts will make ure nose and face more harmonized.